98

When Yuan Yi came back to see Wei Shuran, he was still stunned. During the Chinese New Year, Yuan Yi had something to do and came late, so he never met Wei Shuran and Qin Jiantong.

After Qin Xin's introduction, he and Yuan Yi continued to cook in the kitchen.

The guests who came this day congratulated Qin Xin and Yuan Yi.

In the evening, Wei Shuran was going to stay in the hotel. Qin Xin asked her to live in the guest room on the second floor, which made Wei Shuran happy for a long time.

Came together the next morning and started cleaning the whole house, Qin Xin said nothing.

At 9 o'clock in the morning on May 25th, the official website of the God of Cooking Contest announced the list of participants who participated in the fourth round of the elimination round. There were only 10,000 people. Everyone was a little embarrassed, and even 290,000 people were wiped out in the third round of the knockout.

Yuan Yi was a little excited when he searched for his name. Among the 70 million people who participated in the competition this time, he has come to the forefront of everyone. If he can pass the fourth round of the knockout round, Yuan Yi feels worth it.

On May 26, Qin Xin and Yuan Yi received their own competition information. Both of them participated in the fourth round of the Provincial Chef God Contest in the N City Division at 8:30 in the morning on May 29.

This round of elimination is almost a province set up with one competition zone, and occasionally provinces with a large number of participants will set up two sub-contest zones, and the competition zones are basically set up in their respective provincial capitals.

Qin Xin noticed that when the time was changed from eight o'clock to eight thirty, the number of participants must be much less.

After breakfast on May 27th, Yuan Yi turned on his mobile phone and said, "The content of the fourth round of the knockout round was announced. It is'stir-fried.'" Yuan Yi said with excitement. The test of stir-fried seems to be simpler than steaming. .

Qin Xin opened the official website of the God of Cooking Competition. In addition to stir-frying, there is also a brief introduction below. Please use three ingredients.

Unlike the previous steamed dishes, you must use more than two kinds of ingredients for steamed dishes, and this time the reminder says please use three kinds of ingredients.

Yuan Yi fell into deep thought, "What does this mean?"

Qin Xin thought for a while, but couldn't figure out why, "Maybe there are three fixed ingredients this time."

Yuan Yi thinks it makes sense, but in what way these three ingredients are determined, I can't guess at all, and can only wait until the day after tomorrow's game is deciphered.

Originally, in the first few games, Wei Shuran watched TV clips at home. It was with Qin Xin that Wei Shuran felt nervous, but she found that the client Qin Xin was not nervous at all, and he still sold three meals a day.

Wei Shuran got up every morning and cleaned the room on the second floor first. Originally, Qin Xin would wash his clothes every night after taking a shower. Now Wei Shuran is here and asks Qin Xin to keep all the clothes, and she washes them the next day.

After finishing the housework on the second floor, Wei Shuran went to the first floor to help.

After being here for several days, Wei Shuran never interfered with Qin Xin's affairs, which made Qin Xin's attitude towards Wei Shuran a little better.