62

Su Xuan's roommate saw Su Xuan's behavior and comforted, "Xuan Xuan, you work in a listed company, and your starting point is different."

"Yes, you are a full-time employee now, and her Qin Xin is just an early seller."

Su Xuan did not feel comforted to herself. She looked not far away. At this time, everyone was surrounded by an inconspicuous girl. I still remember that a month ago, this girl was very loyal to herself.

"Dandan, why didn't Qin Xin come today?"

Wu Dandan replied nonchalantly, "I'm busy." Who would have thought that one day, Wu Dandan would be like her now, which is really cool.

"Dandan, you and Qin Xin are roommates, you should know her current situation."

"Yeah, tell us quickly."

"How is Qin Xin now?"

After U Dandan repaired a nail, he raised his head and said, "Since everyone wants to know, then I will tell you a big news."

"Wow! What news, tell me."

"Could it be that Qin Xin is getting married?"

"Cut, what a big deal."

"Shhh, stop talking, listen to what Dandan said."

When Wu Dandan saw that everyone had finished discussing, he turned his eyes on himself, so he said casually, "Xinxin, I have signed a contract with Gu, and I am ready to work together."

The atmosphere at the scene quieted down, and then the crowd shouted, "Huh?"

"what!"

"Isn't it?"

"You mean Qin Xin is cooperating with Gu Group?"

...

Wu Dandan looked at everyone's reaction with satisfaction. Originally, after Qin Xin signed the contract, he shared this information in the roommate group, but Wu Dandan kept holding back and did not tell others.

God knows how tickling it is for a person who likes gossip to hold back such a big secret.

Fortunately, today, U Dan Dan finally said it. This opportunity was specially selected by U Dan Dan. Every night, U Dan Dan imagined it in his heart. How incredible it was after everyone heard the news.

Su Xuan's head was blank for a moment. This time, she was nothing compared to her. She was just a formal employee, and Qin Xin was able to cooperate with Gu.

Su Xuan's roommate stood up and said, "Wu Dandan, what are you talking nonsense, Qin Xin is the one who sells early, how could it be possible to cooperate with Gu?"

Wu Dandan, "How do I know that, maybe our family Xinxin won the Jiang family group at that time, and it was in the eyes of the Gu family?"

Su Xuan stood up with a squeeze.

"To cooperate with the Gu Group, there will usually be a contract or agreement. Qin Xin can cooperate with Gu, which is certainly good news." Su Xuan's conversation changed, "It's just that I can't figure it out. Gu's does not sell food. Company, how did they cooperate?"

Wu Dandan really didn't know this. She knew that Qin Xin and Gu had signed an agreement, but she didn't know what it was.

Seeing that Wu Dandan couldn't answer, they went to the Internet and found out that Gu's management companies include performing arts companies, technology companies, real estate companies, hotel companies, etc., but those who really don't manage food, at most they have hotels under them, and the hotels may sell them again. food.