63

Because of Tang Xilan, Qin Xin decided to rent an office in the annex.

It just so happens that Gu's real estate also has an office building, and it's a ten-minute walk away.

After the breakfast was sold the next day, Qin Xin went to the office building and asked about the leasing situation. Because there are no people in the company, Qin Xin only plans to rent a small single room first.

After all, there are not many companies working in Qingshan. Existing companies have their own places, so the business of office buildings is still relatively thin, and there are not many people renting them temporarily.

Qin Xin asked about the price. If it is rented, the monthly rent is one hundred yuan per square meter. If it is 20 square meters, it is two thousand. In a year, it is twenty-four thousand.

Qin Xin rented it directly for a year, and asked Hu Xingguo to help buy a desk. Qin Xin bought a good desktop computer online with a color printer.

As for the others, Qin Xin plans to let Tang Xilan purchase by himself when it is time to buy what he lacks.

After finishing these, Qin Xin went back to continue preparing ingredients.

Because there were too many miscellaneous things during this period, Qin Xin prepared fewer ingredients than usual.

Customers always feel that Qin Xin's restaurant is selling faster day by day, and sometimes lunch and dinner are needed.

The people who originally thought that Gu was good at moving the head office felt that it would be more difficult for them to grab a meal after Gu came, so many people hope that Gu can move out sooner.

Tang Manying said, "It's not a way to go on like this. Has Xiaoxin considered recruiting another chef?"

Qin Xin shook her head. She wanted to make this restaurant by herself.

"Then you are going to open a branch?" Tang Manying then asked.

"I don't have this plan yet." Qin Xin said, because the ingredients are not uniform, if you make hot pot, it is better to open a chain. Like what she is doing now, it is really not easy to open a branch.

Tang Manying saw that Qin Xin had his own attention, so he did not continue. It's just that Tang Manying thinks business here is good, and it's best to open a branch after taking advantage of this momentum.

Qin Xin is thinking about another issue. Recently, she has been repeatedly preparing various ingredients. She has no time to study the ingredients. When will she reduce the amount of ingredients.

On the day Tang Xilan came, Qin Xin went out of business for a long time and went to pick up Tang Xilan, "You live with me first, and the office building is nearby."

Tang Xilan said, "No, I found the rented place." Since Tang Xilan was about to come to T City, he began to prepare for everything.

"Well, I'll take you to my restaurant first." Qin Xin called a special car, but in the next step, Qin Xin plans to buy a car.

From a long distance, Tang Xilan saw the building at the foot of the mountain from the car window, "Is that right?"

Qin Xin made a mistake.

Tang Xilan smiled and said, "Not bad."

"Not bad." Qin Xin said.

The car stopped in the yard, Tang Xilan said, "Is the yard unused?"

Qin Xin said, "I planted some flowers and planted seeds, but the effect is not visible for the time being."

"It's a good day." Tang Xilan seems to be full of expectations for the future.