26

I exchanged for a new spatula. Qin Xin immediately used this spatula when making carrot and potato shredded pancakes today. As a result, he really found that the experience of this spatula was different from ordinary spatulas.

This spatula is extremely easy to use, as if it has been used for many years. With this spatula, Qin Xin has improved the speed of making cakes a lot.

Because of the carrot and potato cakes, Qin Xin made an extra 600 yuan, but at the same time, because of the custom packaging expenses, plus the purchase and other expenses, Qin Xin's total income today is 1,837 yuan.

After recording today's account, the system also appeared. When exchanging items, Qin Xin suddenly thought of something. If she replaced the flour for carrot potato cake with the flour exchanged by the system, the points would definitely be higher.

After selling hot and sour powder fried eggs and cakes, Qin Xin exchanged 4 points for 200 grams of flour. Qin Xin carefully observed the flour, and it was indeed more delicate than the fine noodles he bought, and it smelled more fragrant.

Qin Xin put the flour on the third floor and planned to take it down when he went out of the stall tomorrow morning.

For another exchange opportunity, Qin Xin chose oil, with 87 system points.

After returning from work the next day, Mei Congqing brought the carrots and potatoes to Qin Xin to the dining car, "That old grandma, came early in the morning."

Qin Xin was helpless.

Mei Congqing continued, "By the way, she said that you bought up to 30 jin before, so she gave you 25 jin for each item."

"Okay, thank Sister Mei." Qin Xin gave Mei Congqing fifty yuan and started cleaning the dining car.

After cleaning, Qin Xin began to prepare the food to be exchanged. 200 grams of flour can only make three to four buns, but it can make eight carrot and potato cakes.

Just after Qin Xin used the flour exchanged by the system to make a cake, he saw a person walking outside Mei Congqing's shop. He looked a little familiar and carried a large bag in his hand.

After that, Mei Congqing ran out of the shop with a look of excitement.

The two chatted for a while, and Mei Congqing waved to Qin Xin. Qin Xin packed the carrot and potato pie and walked out of the car.

"Xiao Xin, this is the eldest sister I told you, Mei Conglian." Mei Congqing introduced, still excited now.

Qin Xin smiled and said, "Sister Conglian is okay." After that, Mei Congqing had to be changed to Sister Congqing, otherwise it would be really difficult to distinguish between the two sisters.

Mei Conglian replied somewhat cautiously, "Xiaoxin is better, better than the phone."

Hu Xingguo also rushed back early because of Mei Conglian's arrival. On this happy day, Mei Congqing decided to have a meal in the restaurant next door, so Qin Xin didn't take out the cakes made by Qin Xin.

When the four of them were eating, Mei Conglian gradually let go in front of Qin Xin. She was a countryman, and she felt a little restrained when she saw such a beautiful girl. But in the process of getting along, Mei Conglian found that Qin Xin really followed Mei Congqing said the same, so good and so approachable.

"How long have you seen this, you are getting younger and younger." A look of envy flashed in Mei Conglian's eyes to Mei Congqing. Although she was a few years older than Mei Congqing, they stood a long time ago. When they were together, others had said that they couldn't tell who was older and who was younger, but now, as soon as they walk down the street, the gap between the two of them is very big.