52

Next time when his son comes back, he will definitely let him taste the fish-flavored shredded pork made by Qin Xin. Hu Xingguo believes that once Hu Yunxi eats Qin Xin's made, he will never eat other fish-flavored shredded pork in the future.

The four of them ate the meal, and no one said a word until the food in the plate was all eaten. Mei slurped most of the coconut milk in the cup from the lotus flower, "I usually feel coconut milk." It's delicious. Today I drank the soup made by Xiaoxin, and I think this coconut juice is just like that." Qin Xin simmered a pot of soup, but everyone drank it.

Qin Xin didn't eat much at first, but today everyone was very happy to eat, so he also ate an extra bowl of rice.

Mei Congqing said, "Sister, you are right, I feel that way too."

Qin Xin had planned to wait for Mei from Qing to clean up the kitchen, but they didn't agree and helped Qin Xin clean up the house.

Thinking that tomorrow is Qin Xin's first day in business, I have to take a good rest today, and there is still a lot to prepare for tomorrow, so Mei Congqing didn't stay too much, so he cleaned up and went back to the first floor.

Qin Xin went back upstairs after sending Mei from the young people.

I was still in the attic yesterday, but I changed a room today. Qin Xin felt that all this was a little unreal. After taking a bath, Qin Xin lay on the bed and opened Weibo.

[Xinxin's Food World: Thank you for your continued care. In the future, the place where Xinxin will set up a stall will be at the foot of the green mountain. Tomorrow is a new day, come on! Attach today's dishes [picture]]

Qin Xin has 5.5 million fans on Weibo, and many fans urge them every day.

Before eating, Qin Xin took a picture, which will just be posted on Weibo, and soon fans will comment.

[Poisoning late at night, Xinxin, you are not kind. 】

[Hey, when can Xinxin make such a meal, I want to eat it too. 】

[Saliva is coming out, I can't wait to wait for my room to go to T city. 】

[Real names envy the friends in T city. 】

...

Qin Xin flicked the comments, then turned off the phone and planned to rest. Originally thought that she would choose a bed and couldn't sleep, but Qin Xin soon found out that she was thinking too much. Gu's mattress was indeed very comfortable, closed his eyes, and when he woke up again, it was dawn.

At six o'clock, Qin Xin got up to prepare breakfast. Mei Conglian downstairs was already here. When Mei Congqing and the others came over yesterday, Qin Xin also recorded the fingerprints of all four of them.

However, Mei Congqing refused to record fingerprints on the second floor. After all, the second floor was Qin Xin's residence, and Qin Xin did not force it.

When Mei Conglian was preparing the ingredients, Qin Xin had moved the electronic screen outside the house, and then operated the menu and price of today's breakfast on the computer. After editing, he put the menu on the electronic screen.

Since it took some time to operate this electronic screen for the first time, Qin Xin hurriedly returned to the kitchen to prepare early after finishing her work.

Although the place has been changed, all kitchen utensils are available in the kitchen, so breakfast is no different from the previous ones, including whole grain cakes are still being served. It's just that the two of them prepare ingredients much faster than usual. Nowadays, the kitchen design is much more reasonable than in the dining car, and the space is much larger.