97

100 grams of flour and a large pot of water are placed in front of each console. There is no scale on the pot.

The judges announce the start, and the contestants can meet each other.

Yuan Yi knew about the amount of water needed, so he poured it out and started mixing the noodles. Within two minutes, the noodles were reconciled. Although there was still some flour on the outside of the bowl, but not much, Yuan Yi was still very satisfied with his performance.

The judges felt that Yuan Yihe's face was also good, and passed it.

Tang Manying and others cheered happily again, "Old Yuan is not bad."

Qin Xin nodded. Yuan Yi is a professional after all, and he will definitely be able to pass the face-to-face level.

After Yuan Yi came back, he went directly to the restaurant. Qin Xin had a good mood and stayed with Qin Xin to cook together. Yuan Yi himself would also follow along.

When Shao Minyi came to pick up Tang Manying, he ran to Yuan Yi to collect it, "Old Yuan, you are really good, and the flour has become a ball so quickly."

Yuan Yi said, "You will see Xiaoxin at that time."

"I will be in front of the phone tomorrow morning." Shao Minyi said.

On May 16, Qin Xin set off at 6:30 and went downstairs. Qin Xin found that Gu Wuyu had come again.

Gu Wuyu, "You must have a beginning and an end when you do something."

Qin Xin got into Gu Wuyu's car, "When did you come?"

"Just arrived." Last time because of a traffic jam, although the two set off an hour earlier, they almost missed it. This time, Gu Wuyu was an hour and a half earlier.

Because it is the second round of the elimination round, the number of participants in the area is less than that of the sea election, but overall it is still more.

With the previous experience, this time is very fast, Qin Xin drew No. 27, if a group of three, Qin Xin entered the ninth group.

Three groups were left outside the competition area to wait. Qin Xin stood outside the competition area not long after sitting down.

While queuing, Qin Xin found that there was an acquaintance in front of him, the lady who was with her in the last qualifying competition, and her number was 21st.

This lady smiled after she came out, and she was also the first player to go out of another channel in this competition area.

Obviously, she passed the second knockout.

The game started at nine o'clock, and Qin Xin entered the field after nine o'clock, and the judges this time were different from the last competition.

But these three judges all seemed to know Qin Xin, and seeing Qin Xin entering the venue, the three of them looked at each other.

This time Qin Xin's position was on the far right. The judges just announced the start. The one on the left didn't know whether it was excited or nervous, and poured the whole pot of water into a big bowl at once.

The judges collectively raised a cross.

However, in three seconds, one contestant was eliminated, which made the middle contestant instantly nervous.

Qin Xin didn't seem to be affected. When he came in, he poured flour into a large bowl, then poured water into it, and started mixing the noodles.

The contestant in the middle didn't dare to look around. He seemed to feel Qin Xin's peaceful competition state. He took a deep breath, ignored the tension in his heart, and began to make face-to-face.