21

After arriving home, Qin Xin was not idle either. Although the dining cart was new, Qin Xin cleaned the two carts up and down, disinfected all the kitchen utensils in it, and then connected the socket and put it in the plum. Charging from the green shop, and strolling in the dining car by the way.

It will take some time to charge and store water. Qin Xin went back to the third floor first. After the trademark "Xinxin" was registered, Qin Xin planned to find someone to design the LOGO. Although the conditions are limited, Qin Xin wants to mark the packaging of the food as his own. LOGO.

Qin Xin still remembers the tycoon who made LOGO for others in the last life, Art designer Xiao Fang, Qin Xin likes his style very much, there is a hint of playfulness in the antiquity, the key is not to violate the harmony.

Qin Xin planned to contact the other party on Weibo first, and just logged into Weibo on the computer, Qin Xin found that there were a lot of comments on her Weibo. Before, Qin Xin had more than 50,000 fans because of his big stomach, but he did not log on Weibo these days. Bo, Qin Xin's fans gradually broke 100,000.

Qin Xin glanced at these comments, and most of them were bad.

Under Qin Xin's previous Weibo, there was a comment that was highly liked, [This blogger's booth was smashed because of food safety, with [picture] attached. 】

Shi Hong was not the one who smashed Qin Xin's booth.

Obviously, this was maliciously misinterpreted. All the replies under this comment were scolding Qin Xin, and there were a lot of people clamoring for clearance, and some said that they paid attention to Qin Xin just to scold her every day.

Qin Xin thought it was a bit funny, and directly returned the previous report from the Market Supervision Bureau to this comment, and then ignored the clowns.

Qin Xinqi went back to the search interface and checked the Art designer Xiaofang. He didn't expect to be a big man with tens of millions of fans in the future. Now there are only more than one hundred fans on Weibo. Qin Xin clicked on the other party's private message and asked if he would ask him to be a LOGO.

The designer Xiaofang seems to have been squatting on Weibo, receiving a private message from Qin Xin and immediately replied, [Yes, yes]

[What kind of style do you need? 】

[I will do it for you here. If you are not satisfied, I will revise it later. 】

After returning three items in a row, with such a humble tone, Qin Xin couldn't help but feel a little puzzled. After all, Xiao Fang is also a big man in the future, Qin Xin replied, [Just follow your style, thank you. 】

The other party probably has never seen such a good talker, and I am touched, [Don't worry, I will make it for you as soon as possible. 】

Seeing that Xiaofang had agreed, Qin Xin did not quit Weibo. He pushed the computer aside, took out the white paper he bought and started painting, and wrote down all the prices in cartoon fonts, leaving some blanks below, and adding new products in the future. It's also convenient.

In addition to the previous miscellaneous grain cakes, Qin Xin also added steamed buns, one yuan a piece, and cabbage fresh meat buns, two yuan one.

Qin Xin has no plans to make buns with other fillings. After all, there are a lot of new varieties now, and she really can't be busy alone. When the business stabilizes in the future, Qin Xin also plans to hire someone to help.

After drawing the price list, Qin Xin ran to the second floor and began to prepare dinner, and just finished serving it to the third floor. Before he had time to eat, he heard a mechanical sound, "Customer 08277 is asked to be prepared and will soon enter the plane trading system. "