25

[Xinxin's gourmet world: 500,000 fans benefits, how to make chili sauce. 】

There will be comments soon, [I am number one! 】

[I am familiar with the front row. 】

...

After a lot of comments, someone who has watched the video responded.

[After watching the video, the blogger's knife skills are really good, the speed of cutting **** and garlic is really fast, and the oil in the pot, I feel that I can smell the fragrance through the screen. 】

[I have just placed an order for several kilos of chili, and I am waiting to come back and make one. 】

[I originally hated ginger, but when I saw the **** that the blogger used, it was yellow and withered, and I wanted to eat it inexplicably [cover face.jpg]]

[The comments in the front row stop, I'm just like you. 】

...

Qin Xin read the comments at the back, turned off the computer, went downstairs to prepare ingredients, and made the hot and sour noodles for the system exchange by the way.

Due to the need to exchange spirit pills, Qin Xin's system points have not risen during this period of time.

On this day, Qin Xin drove home in the dining car, and saw Mei Congqing facing her mobile phone and babbling, seeming to be picking up the video. After Mei Congqing saw Qin Xin, she ran out of the shop very happily and said to her mobile phone. "Sister, this is the Xiaoxin I told you about." After speaking, he pointed the phone to Qin Xin, "This is my eldest sister."

Qin Xin waved to the phone, "Hello, big sister."

"Xiaoxin is good." Mei Congqing's eldest sister said.

After saying hello, Mei Congqing turned the phone to herself again, and after chatting, she would hang up the video. She watched Qin Xin and said, "My eldest sister is also a hard life. My parents passed away early. It was the elder sister who dragged me and the elder brother since childhood. Big."

Qin Xin nodded, "It's really not easy."

"By the way, my eldest sister cooks deliciously." Thinking of the past, Mei Congqing smiled happily. "Later, when we all came out, her husband, who was not a good tool, ran out for a drink in the winter. I found it, and later discovered that in the middle of the night, the man fell into the snow when he was drunk, and he didn't know when he was frozen to death. It was hard to get his son out, but his son also had a car accident."

Qin Xin didn't know what to say, each family has its own misfortune, "What about now?"

"Now, I'm farming in my hometown. I called her to come to T City, but she didn't come." Mei Congqing said, "I said that I was reluctant to part with those pieces of land, but in fact I was afraid of dragging us down."

Qin Xin thought of what Mei Congqing had just said, her eldest sister cooks delicious food, and said, "Would you like to ask the eldest sister for me, would you like to help me in business."

Mei Congqing didn't react for a while, how could her eldest sister do business?

Qin Xin continued, "Didn't I want to have a new breakfast? But alone, it's a little bit powerless."

Mei Congqing understands Qin Xin's thoughts. After all, Qin Xin is doing a small business. Although he is tired, he has to hire someone to help and earn a lot less. "But..."

Qin Xin interrupted Mei Congqing and said, "If the eldest sister is willing, I will be paid 3,000 a month, and there will be a bonus at the end of the month."