43

Qin Xin, "It's not too late to find out now."

The two chatted for a while and went back to the bedroom to rest.

At 4:30, U Dandan was calling for departure.

"So early." Qin Xin said.

"Yes, many students have arrived." Wu Dandan explained.

The hotel where the banquet is a 20-minute walk from the school, and the bus is only one stop away. What everyone considers is that the banquet can drink, so you can't be too far away from the school.

The three of them got out of the bedroom, got on the bus, and soon came to the hotel.

There were already many classmates in the class. The three of them went into the private room. Wu Dandan quickly got into one another with the other classmates, while Qin Xin and Tang Xilan found a quiet place to sit down.

Someone came over in a while, "Qin Xin, how do you maintain your skin, it's so good."

Qin Xin was about to say that he didn't care much, but when he thought of saying this before, Wu Dandan looked unbelievable and changed his words, "Don't stay up late."

"What skin care products are you using?" said the female classmate.

Qin Xin, "It's really useless."

The female classmate obviously didn't believe it either.

Tang Xilan said, "Qin Xin is really useless, we all live in the same dormitory."

The female classmate was dubious, "Okay, but your skin is really good."

Qin Xin, "Thank you."

The lively atmosphere in the box suddenly calmed down. Qin Xin felt a lot of eyes on him, probably because he was still a student, so the eyes of everyone watching the jokes were not covered up, and many of them had glorious eyes. .

Qin Xin looked into the distance, and Liu Ya and Shi Hong came together and stood at the door of the private room.

A female classmate said, "Oh, I think Liu Ya has been studying with us for four years after all, so I called her for a breakup. Everyone would mind, right?"

Many classmates shook their heads. If you don't mind, they won't see each other again.

Qin Xin retracted her gaze and continued to talk to Tang Xilan. Qin Xin directly ignored the female classmate's question and other gazes.

It doesn't matter if she responds to the female classmate's question. After all, Liu Ya and Shi Hong have already arrived. As for the other eyes, Qin Xin really doesn't care. After all, after graduation, most of them will never see each other again.

Tang Xilan regretted calling Qin Xin tonight, but she didn't know so much about this female classmate.

Liu Ya didn't expect Qin Xin to ignore her, she was very mad, but she held it back, Liu Ya took a deep breath, took Shi Hong's arm, and said to everyone, "Long time no see, this is my husband, Shi Hong ."

A few students responded.

Shi Hong's eyes are now all on Qin Xin. He used to think that Qin Xin looked good. I didn't expect Qin Xin's appearance to become so stunning after a long time since I saw it.

Shi Hong was full of resentment. He even thought that he had known that no matter how Qin Xin refused, he should have taken Qin Xin first, otherwise Qin Xin would not break up with him.

Liu Ya saw that Shi Hong didn't respond, and when she turned her head, she found that Shi Hong's eyes would stick to Qin Xin's body. She was so angry that she didn't like Shi Hong. She was desperate at first, so she called Shi Hong.