68

Qin Xin saw that he still had a lot of points, exchanged a lot of Jiannao pills, and raised his memory to 100. Qin Xin clicked on his attribute table and found that there were two more attribute values ​​that could light up.

Qin Xin was speechless after lighting up in order.

Name: Qin Xin (08277)

Gender: Female

Age: 21

Face value: 90

Charm: 70

Cooking: 85

Spiritual power: 100

Combat power: 100

Lucky value: 100

Agility: 100

Vision value: 100

Health value: 1

Memory: 100

Singing: 0

Dance art: 0

It turned out to be singing and dancing. Qin Xin likes to listen to songs, but it doesn't mean that she likes to sing. When Qin Xin was about to check his attribute value, she found that her cooking skills had increased by five points, and it was now 85.

It seems that we still need to study carefully so as to improve the cooking skills.

After a day's rest, Qin Xin was resurrected full of blood and began to plunge into a busy state again.

Gu's speed is very fast. After confirming with Qin Xin, he agreed to cooperate with other companies when he returned. After that, many restaurants have introduced the function of scanning code and ordering food.

However, many people in T City remember that Xinxin Restaurant was the first to use this function.

On the last day of June, Tang Xilan put his salary on Tang Manying and Mei Conglian's card. According to her own statement, the salary was 3,000 a month, and there were bonuses. The two got 4,000.

Tang Manying gave it up, and took six thousand wages this month.

Shao Minyi ate silently with his head down, and he dared not make a sound. Who would have thought that his wife would retire and find something to do, with a salary more than the original two people combined.

July ends after June, and there is still a month before the launch of the chili sauce. For the launch of this chili sauce, Gu also made a plan.

After the plan was determined, Gu Wuyu took the plan to Qin Xin's restaurant.

Qin Xin looked at the plan and said, "This plan is very good, I have no opinion." Gu's first batch of ten tons of soy beans, after being put into production, probably 180,000 catties of chili sauce, 200 grams per bottle. There are 450,000 bottles in the first batch.

After that, Gu's sales volume determined how many catties the second batch of mass production would be. Today, Gu's factory produces one ton of soy beans every day, and there will be 45,000 bottles of chili sauce every day in the future.

These sauces are sold online through flagship stores and offline through major supermarkets. But at present, only supermarkets in T city and surrounding counties and cities have this sauce.

Qin Xin pondered and asked, "Will this price be too high?" The price of 200 grams of chili sauce is 39.8, which is much more expensive than other chili sauces.

"Not expensive." This price is based on Gu's investigation of the taste of the market sauce and market demand.

Qin Xin nodded, and Gu Wuyu said it's not expensive, so it's not expensive.