30

In a short while, a large bowl of oden, Mei Conglian was finished. After eating, Mei Conglian realized that her stomach was very supportive, and repeated, "This is not good, you have to move around." Mei Conglian took the initiative to wash all the pots, and then continued to skewer. Originally, the skewer was sitting. This time Mei Conglian was sitting on the string.

As for the oden-boiled sauce, Qin Xin has also thought about it. For customers who eat oden-boiled, if you want spicy, you can put chili sauce, if it is not spicy, you can put a spoonful of soup directly, anyway, Qin Xin has cooked such a big pot The soup base can be added many times.

The hot and sour powder's chili sauce was almost used up, Qin Xin ran upstairs to take out the oil exchanged yesterday, and then made all of it into chili sauce.

Mei Conglian knew about this chili sauce, and asked, "Does the oden and chili sauce cost more?"

Qin Xin had thought about this a long time ago, "If you don't need to charge more for ordinary hot sauce, add this hot sauce, just like hot and sour noodles, you will charge an extra four dollars."

Mei Conglian nodded, "Yeah."

Qin Xin, "You don't need to skew the rest, let Sister Lian go back and rest first."

"Good." Mei Conglian left first.

Qin Xin made noodles, eggs and pancakes again, and after finishing making it, he suddenly thought whether this oden can be exchanged.

So Qin Xin took the hot and sour noodles, cakes and oden to go upstairs and called the system.

Qin Xin discovered that there were three exchangeable things, hot and sour noodles, carrot and potato shredded pie, and oden.

Qin Xin first ordered hot and sour noodles and eggs, exchanged 17 points, and exchanged oden boil. Although there are many things in oden boil, it is worth 15 points.

After redeeming these, when Qin Xin was about to redeem the carrot and potato pie, he found that he couldn't order it anymore.

Qin Xin had to call Xiaoxiao, "Xiaoxiao?"

Xiaoxiao replied immediately, "What's the matter with customer 08277?"

Qin Xin, "Why can't I exchange carrot and potato pie today?"

Xiaoxiao, "The customer has already exchanged two items."

Qin Xin didn't react for a while, and asked, "What do you mean?"

Xiaoxiao said, "Customers can exchange twice and sell twice. Today, we sold hot and sour powdered eggs and oden, and there is no chance to sell other things."

Qin Xin immediately understood, "So when I sold it before, I always used two opportunities?"

Xiaoxiao said, "When the customer has two redemption opportunities, there are also two saleable opportunities."

Qin Xin almost didn't vomit blood, dare to believe that she thought that carrot and potato cakes could be sold together with hot and sour powder. It turned out to be two opportunities.

The system's voice suddenly appeared, "Please customer 08277 to redeem things quickly, otherwise it will be sent out within ten seconds."

Qin Xin hurriedly exchanged two oils, which were then passed out of the system.

In fact, after redeeming the two items just now, Qin Xin's points reached 302, but Qin Xin was surprised that his carrot and potato pie was not redeemed, so he didn't notice the stimulation of the new function. After Qin Xin exchanged oil, the system points became 298.