94

Wei Shuran ate lamb, which was fresh and mellow. It was delicious after one bite. The taste of lamb and fish mixed together was really good. Wei Shuran expressed emotion that every time he eats Qin Xin's dishes, he can bring a whole new experience.

Qin Xin filled Gu Wuyu's bowl with a half bowl of Tai Chi soup. Qin Xin knew that Gu Wuyu's stomach was not good, so before eating, Qin Xin filled Gu Wuyu with a bowl of porridge so that his stomach would feel better while eating.

Lu Yiming originally planned to tell Qin Xin that Gu Wuyu would not eat spinach, but when he saw that Gu Wuyu didn't say anything, he even picked up the spoon, thinking about it, still didn't say anything.

Gu Wuyu actually didn't like the taste of spinach very much. He always felt a grassy smell and astringent. Thinking that Qin Xin made it and Qin Xin personally served it to himself, Gu Wuyu decided to finish it.

After a bite, Gu Wuyu did not taste the grassy smell that he hated. On the contrary, the combination of the taste of green vegetables and the sweetness of corn turned out to be a brand new experience. Soon, Gu Wuyu made half a bowl of it. Soup down.

Here, Lu Yiming was very surprised, feeling that Gu Wuyu was different from Qin Xin, but with emotion, Lu Yiming's speed of picking up vegetables was still very fast.

The five people finished a table of dishes quietly.

Lu Yiming hiccuped, "Today is so satisfying." Anyway, there are a lot of vegetables, but he is eating with his belly open today.

Wei Shuran looked at the empty plate, "This roast goose is so big, I thought I couldn't finish it." Unexpectedly, even the goose's head was gnawed down to the bones.

Qin Jian, who gnawed the goose head, said, "It's delicious, everyone likes it."

Gu Wuyu looked at Lu Yiming, "You clean up these things and put away the kitchen."

Lu Yiming knew that this was Gu Wuyu's punishment for himself. Who told him to choose such a pitted hotel at night, but Lu Yiming is in a good mood now, even if he washes a few more dishes, he is fine, "No problem."

The four of Qin Xin went back upstairs. Gu Wuyu told Qin Xin to rest early. Wei Shuran originally wanted to say a few words to Qin Xin, but saw Qin Xin directly enter the room.

Qin Jiantong pulled Wei Shuran down and whispered, "Xinxin is also tired today." He cooked two big dishes.

Wei Shuran nodded and followed Qin Jiantong back to the room.

Qin Xin took a shower, ran to the space to harvest the vegetables before, and planted another wave before resting.

The rest assured Qin Jiantong and Wei Shuran next door, after taking a shower, sitting on the bed, still thinking about dinner at night.

"Xinxin's cooking is so delicious." I don't know how many times this is Wei Shuran's emotion.

Qin Jiantong watched the TV and ignored Wei Shuran, but he was also reminiscing about the fat intestines and hairy belly at night. He really didn't eat enough at night, mainly because Qin Jiantong was relatively humble at first, but Lu Yiming was quick to act, and Gu Wuyu watched. If you don't speak, you are not allowed to pick vegetables.

When Qin Jiantong was not humble, the dishes on the plate were nothing.

Qin Jiantong still regrets it now, but he is embarrassed to ask Qin Xin to do it again. Now the relationship between the father and daughter has just eased, and it is not good. Qin Jiantong could see it too. This time he came out with Gu Wuyu's face, otherwise Qin Xin would never take him and Wei Shuran with him.