51

________________________________"this can't be happening!" Jaemin screamed as he woke up to a letter placed on his hand

"this can't be happening!" Jaemin screamed as he woke up to a letter placed on his hand. Jaemin read it carefully, not believing a single thing. He ran to Jiyeon's room, only to see no one there. Jaemin ran inside everyone's room, waking all of them up only to see the same thing as Jaemin.

A letter for them. They all took their letters and went to the meeting room. "this can't be real!" Jeno was upset, he lost his sister again. "everyone, read the letters right now!" Taeyong announced. All the guys read their letters, and most of them cried. Jiyeon was thanking all of them, she didn't need to but she felt like they needed it. "guys, there's two more letters. I think ones for Nina and the rest is for all of us." Doyoung said in a questionable tone as all of them had their own letters already.

"let's just read the one for all of us." Jaehyun snatched the letter and started sharing it out loud. "family" is what made them tear up. She felt happy with NCT, who wouldn't. "we're finding her, I don't care what she says!" Chenle was furious at how she left without actually saying goodbye face to face. Jaemin looked at Jeno who was unmoved. He couldn't believe anything he heard.

"hey, we'll find her. I have too, we won't lose her." Jaemin hugged Jeno as they both missed her. "she can't just leave me like this!" Jaemin thought, he needed to tell her he loved her too. "hold up, what's the other letter?" Renjun questioned pointing to the last letter on the table. "it's for Nina." Jungwoo answered. "call her here, we need her." Taeyong demanded as he took out his cell phone as well dialing someone too. "we are going there. We have have a plan already, let's just focus this time." Jaehyun explained to the guys. "we'll get our her back, don't worry guys." Kun motivated them and tried to give them some hope. "she'll be okay, she trained hard. She will fight, I know her." Jaemin said to Jeno who was in a worse situation than him. "Nina's coming right now, she said open the letter for her."

The guys read her letter but it didn't give much help, it was dedicated to each person but they would assume her best friend would have some information but there was none. Nina soon arrived in her uniform as the guys were putting them on. Nina hasn't been on an actual mission but she's been in the gang long enough to know everything and fight back. "I called backup too." Taeyong said as they heard a knock appear on the door.

"how dare they steal her without us meeting her already!?" Irene screamed as the guys were shocked at the 5 people in front of them. "IRENE!!" The guys yelled as they ran up to hug them. "we have a plan, let's go before something actually happens." Joy mentioned to the group who was all happy.

"we aren't killing them." Jiyeon screamed at Heejin. "that was the fucking deal, stick with it." Jieyon argued. "fine!" Heejin finally agreed. "you're also not using that drug on me, stop controlling me!" Jiyeon screamed out, "that wasn't our deal." Heejin smirked. "I fucking hate you!" Jiyeon wanted to kill her. "you will go kill them, understood." Heejin repeated herself trying to control Jiyeon's mind but her heart kept denying it. She wasn't able to kill them, she left them just to protect them not to betray them. "mother, go die!" Jiyeon argued back as Heejin stumbled back. Jungkook walked through the door and threw Jiyeon back.

"how dare you go against your mother!" He slapped her face as Jiyeon's eyes were shown with anger. "why didn't you tell us the fun was here?" V laughed as he saw Jiyeon in pain. "ooo, let me join please!" Jin asked as Junghoon motioned the 7 guys to come forward as Jiyeon was still on the ground. They all came on her and started kicking her. Jiyeon started coughing up blood, but she wouldn't give him. Never, she needed to protect them.

NCT and Red Velvet came, entering the building as shots were heard. Jeno didn't care and started shooting at every single person he saw. "Jeno, calm the fuck down." Seulgi held him back as he tried to enter another floor. "you killed everyone on this floor and we didn't do anything yet." Doyoung told him. "fine, but I don't care. We will kill all of them." Jeno responded back. Jiyeon heard them, even though they weren't loud and on the top floor, she could recognize all their voices. She did hear new ones, girl voices that weren't Nina but she hated they were here right now. Jiyeon told them not to save her so she could protect them.

Jiyeon got up with all her might.She did something they all wouldn't expect. Blood starting gushing out, dripping from their clothes, from all 7 guys. Jiyeon stabbed each of their hearts, one shot, one kill. The guys immediately fell down, holding on their their wound, blood flowing from their hands and fingers now. Heejin and Junghoon put a shocked face but in the end, this is why they wanted her to be the next leader. "I see you still have strength in you." Heejin smirked as Jiyeon gave her a hiss. "looks like your boyfriends are here, we should go say hi right?" Junghoon was about to go open the door til Jiyeon punched him in the face.

"you promised you won't go near them!" Jiyeon screamed making the guys hear her. "upstairs, top floor now!" Taeyong said in his ear price as all of them responded "copy". They all rushed upstairs only to see a mess inside the room.

________________________________Guess who just bought all 3 versions of the album

Guess who just bought all 3 versions of the album... just say me 😭😭 literally my money is flying away too fast