2

________________________________As he was lying in bed scrolling through his phone, his door opens to see Taeyong standing there

As he was lying in bed scrolling through his phone, his door opens to see Taeyong standing there. "Jaemin, you have a new mission, go get ready. You won't need weapons though but it's an important mission" he says while Jaemin smiles nodding. Jaemin was upset he didn't have to use weapons. He enjoyed the feeling of killing someone. Blood dripping off their skin while their scream gets louder.

Na Jaemin, the leader of NCT Dream, a fearful person but soft to his members ONLY. As the assassin of a mafia group, he has killed the most and has no remorse left in his soul. He doesn't believe in love either anymore. He believes soulmates are just a waste and all a lie. Jaemin never felt true love from anyone besides his members who sometimes he wants to kill for being annoying.

Jaemin started getting geared up and suited waiting for his other members to come along. He walks to Taeyong's office to see the new mission. It was about placing a tracker on a girl? "Why do I need to get geared up for this mission? Can't any of the other guys do this? This is easy where's the fun in this?!" Jaemin asks Taeyong angrily. "Listen Jaemin, this girl don't you recognize her? She's someone important to you and your best friend" Taeyong responses back hoping he would understand and figure out who she was.

As Jaemin looked closer at her picture, he remembered seeing her somewhere before but still unsure. He flipped through papers and reading more information about her until he stumbled onto these words.

" Lee Jeno's Younger sister"
" Lee Haeun and Lee Seojun, CEO of Big Hit's daughter"

Jaemin couldn't believe his eyes. He had to place a tracker of his best friend's sister. Jaemin was never found of Jiyeon. Maybe cause she was little and they only knew each other through Jeno but he didn't mind having her around. " Why are we doing this? She's Jeno's sister" Jaemin asks questionably

"That's exactly the reason why. We need to save her from her parents and because they are our rival. It would be nice messing with the famous Big Hit wouldn't it be Jaemin" Taeyong respond smirking. With the short meeting ended, Jaemin and the rest of the dreamies start getting ready and driving to her house. " She starts school around 7:30 am and it's almost 7 am why isn't she out of her house yet," Renjun asks. " I don't know maybe she's busy eating or getting ready" Haechan says while smacking Renjun on his head.

"Are you okay Jeno? You don't have to see this you know, I know you love her but she'll be okay" Jisung says trying to comfort his hyung. " I know Jisungie, but I haven't seen her in almost 3 years and I don't know how she's doing" Jeno replies trying to smile to the youngest. " Guys she's getting out, hurry up Jaemin!" Chenle screams. " Ya Chenle! She might hear you with that dolphin voice" Jaemin says angrily.

As Jaemin gets out of the van trying to pace himself with Jiyeon. He takes out the small tracker and purposely bumps it into Jiyeon. He places the tracker near her phone without her noticing. As their arms brushed against each other and Jaemin walking forward without turning back to say anything, he sees how she got pissed and soon felt bad but needed to keep walking. He was relieved how she didn't notice him since in fact Jaemin never changed, maybe gained more muscles but his face was still handsome and had the same body only with a new height.

Jaemin walks back to the van, opening the door to see the dreamies while one of them wearing an angry face as he sees Jaemin. " Jeno, you can't be mad that I just made her fall. I had to place the tracker on her phone so she won't notice. She barely got hurt too so don't be mad at me" Jaemin says looking straight at Jeno. " Yeah Jeno hyung, she's fine and she didn't even complain either" Jisung says trying to calm down Jeno again? " Fine but don't hurt her again" Jeno replies trying to not let any anger through his voice.

Once the mission was completed, Chenle drove back to the NCT mansion and parks the van, with all the members start leaving and going inside.

" Taeyong has called you guys to go to his room, I think you guys might like what you will hear," Johnny says smiling at them. "Alright, thanks Johnny hyung" All the dreamies say. As they walked upstairs to the right of the hallway, Jaemin knocked on Taeyong's door waiting for a come-in approval. As soon as he heard it, he typed in the code on the keypad as the dreamies started sitting in the chairs.

" I already know you guys placed the tracker on her so I won't need to talk about it but I have a nice surprise for you," Taeyong says happily. " Come in"

" What is Mark doing here," Renjun asks
" Well dreamies, guess who's coming back to NCT Dream," Taeyong says while watching all the serious faces of the dreamies suddenly turn into happy smiles!

"No way! Your kidding right" Haechan replies
" Please tell me this is true!" Jeno says
" Yes, guys it's all true. But I do have something to discuss with you guys. Since Mark is back, Jaemin would you still like to be the leader or lend it back to Mark?" Taeyong asks Jaemin

When Mark left Dream, they were all upset of course. But it was fine since all of them lived together anyways. But it would always be nice to have him around during missions and having his leadership skills there. Jaemin was offered that position as he was the one that fits it the most after Mark left and he was happy that all of them trusted him that much and gladly took that chance to become the leader.

Jaemin doesn't know if he still wants to be the leader. Sure it was tough but he liked being able to lead and be in power.

" I think you should stay being leader Jaemin" Mark says. " But hyung, you were so good at it, you should be leader" Jaemin replies pouting. " How about you guys both be leaders since I know you won't be able to decide" Taeyong mentions to us. " That's actually perfect! Looking forward to being a leader with you Na Jaemin" Mark says smiling. " Same goes to you Mark hyung" as they hugged and shook hands.

________________________________ Don't forget to vote and comment what you guys think so far

Don't forget to vote and comment what you guys think so far.
My writing skills aren't that good sorry but I kinda find it interesting hahaha :)