21

________________________________"How are mom and dad," he asked, "good I think, they haven't been home in a while" she stated

"How are mom and dad," he asked, "good I think, they haven't been home in a while" she stated. "Jiyeon, I'm sorry" Jeno said for the millionth time. he didn't know if it was ever enough. "wait, why are you saying sorry? you didn't do anything" Jiyeon felt bad. She never had people apologize to her. She was started to get uncomfortable. "that's the whole reason, I didn't do anything Jiyeon. I left you alone with them"

"it's fine Jeno, don't worry" She reassured him. She didn't want Jeno to keep apologizing but just to protect her fro, now on. "how can you tell me not to worry when my sister has all these bruises on her" he stated coldly. Jiyeon looked at her body that was covered and tried hard not to cry. "Jiyeon, tell me honestly. What happened after I left" he said as he held her hands

As Jiyeon was explaining the same story she told everyone else, she couldn't help to cry of course. Jeno was getting pissed after each sentence she had said and his hands soon became to a fist. "i'm going to kill them" he sated angrily, "there's no point Jeno. It happened and we can't fix it" she said wiping her tears. "you're not living there anymore," he said, "you should sleep, do you want me next to you," he asked. "nah, I can sleep today, pretty tired. You should too. Night Jeno" They bid their goodbyes as Jiyeon was ready to lie back down in bed. "Night Jiyeon" he said as he closed her door while Jiyeon went straight to bed.

Jiyeon soon woke up around 4 am and didn't know how to feel. Yes, it wasn't her first day at this house but in fact, was her first day now as a gang member. She got up to shower and get ready. After doing that, she went to the kitchen. As she played her music through her headphones, she couldn't help but feel a bit hungry and decided to make food for everyone since it was 5 am and Taeyong would be awake around 6. She was too distracted by cooking and her music that she started to jam and dance to it and didn't hear the scream that came from one of the members. "TAEYONG!! JIYEON"S NOT HERE" Renjun screamed making Taeyong rush over to her room.

"where did she go? Guys go find her" he said to the guys that were awake so far, Jiyeon was almost done making food and as she placed food into each plate. Someone was staring at her for the last minute and Jiyeon didn't notice to now. As she finally looked up, she saw cold eyes stare at her. "Oh my god, you scared me," she said as she placed her hand over her heart. "good, the guys are looking for you" Jaemin said coldly. "oh okay. Just tell them I'll find them after cooking," she said as she went to grab more plates. "I'll finish it, just go find them," he said as he brushed his shoulder past her

"wow, rude," she thought to herself before making her way to the guys who were running through the halls, "uhh, why are you guys running?" she asked, "oh thank god, we thought you were lost or something," Jeno said as he pulled her into a hug. "I was just in the kitchen making breakfast, why were you looking for me" She asked why they were so breathless. "you're training today" Taeyong informed her. "I'm what?" she asked shocked. "Training, you need to learn especially if you're a gang member", "I start today?" she asked again.