45

________________________________Jiyeon screamed, shouted, and made a tantrum just so she could be heard by anyone

Jiyeon screamed, shouted, and made a tantrum just so she could be heard by anyone. "shut up whore!" Jin shouted back at her. "you get away from me!" she said as he came closer and closer to her. "why, cause you have little boyfriend now?" Jin teased her and Jiyeon wanted to punch his face. "yes he's my boyfriend. Now get out and leave me the fuck alone or you can get those two shits and let me talk to them." Jiyeon stated as Jin cold started at her.

"why would you need to talk to them, don't you miss us?" Jin asked, "I never liked any of you dickheads!" Jiyeon looked directly at everyone's eyes as she said that. "you all can die, I hate every singe one of you." Jiyeon screamed at them. "aww we love you too" RM laughed at her response. "you guys act all tough and whatnot but you all are weak. You guys can't even kill" Jiyeon smirked as she knew she could at least made them feel hurt.

"you! Shut up slut." Jungkook slapped her cheek causing it to start bleeding. "LET ME OUT!" Jiyeon screamed. "FUCK YOU GUYS!" Jiyeon kept on screaming anything that was in her mind. She did manage to get some peoples attention, the ones she needed to talk to. "I see you woke up." Heejin interrupted Jiyeon and Jin's argument as she was talking shit about the group. Jiyeon saw her from the corner of her eye and looked away as she didn't want to see her but needed to speak with her. "you know slut, you've made lots of noise." Heejin announced as the guys had a smirk on. "well it was their fault for touching me." Jiyeon said as she started at the guys and wanted to kill them.

"don't you dare blame them for your faults." Junghoon said coming inside the room. "well who's fault is it that made my life fucking suck?" Jiyeon yelled at her parents who put a shocked face on. "you wanna talk back now?" Heejin said as she stepped closer and slapped her face. "you deserve more that one hit." Heejin said as she motioned BTS to start. Each of the guys started beating the shit out of her. Jiyeon obviously couldn't avoid them as she was tied down. She just had to suck it up and deal with them later. Jimin, Jin, Jungkook aimed at her legs making them have a bruise. RM, J-hope, Suga aimed at her arms creating more bruises and V hit her stomach causing her to cough up blood now. "fuck!" Jiyeon screamed as the last hit by her father on her face hurt her the most.

"now you listen" Junghoon warned her. "like I said, we need you now" He informed her as she had a confused face. "you never needed me, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about." Jiyeon faced her parents as they had a smirk. "you see, you're going to be the CEO of our company and we need you to betray them." Heejin said. "why would I want to be a CEO, I never did. Who the fuck do you want me to betray?" Jiyeon angrily spit at them. "well you see this?" Heejin pulled out Jiyeon's phone. Showing Jaemin and her then sliding up, entering the password, 071421, their anniversary date, and now showing the picture of NCT at the amusement park.

"them" Junghoon said as Jiyeon was shocked. "no" Jiyeon made her point straight and clear she wouldn't betray them, not her family. "well, this is what you get then" Heejin said as the guys came at her again. Heejin took out a phone and stated recording everything. She finally took one picture of Jiyeon, bleeding from her head to foot and covered in bruises. Heejin sent it to someone. "good, they'll come now" Heejin said as she threw the phone away. "why do you have to do this?" Jiyeon said crying and bursting her tears even more.

"because bitch, you messed with my plan and now you either become the CEO and leader of our mafia or your little friends die." "fuck you!" Jiyeon screamed in her mother's face as she smiled closer to Jiyeon. "there's only one winner, and that will be us so you either join or you die along with those pretty boys." Heejin said as she held Jiyeon's face and squeezed it while shaking her head.

" Heejin said as she held Jiyeon's face and squeezed it while shaking her head

________________________________
Drama :)