14

________________________________As the dream team left and Taeyong closing the door

As the dream team left and Taeyong closing the door. Jiyeon just starred into deep space. She didn't know where to start, there was so much to say and talk about. How would she keep it simple if it's been years?

"I- I was hurt" Jieyon started, "You mean abused Jiyeon" Taeyong replaced her wording. "Yea-h abus-ed sadly" Jiyeon shutters as she starts breaking down to tears. She started to explain every single little thing about her life since she couldn't stop herself anymore. She wanted to let at least one person know. She's held it in for way too long and she couldn't stop. "Ever since Jeno left, my parents would always punch or hit me. Any time I didn't get a high grade, do a chore, cook, or anything. They would just find a lame excuse and hit me. They never allowed me to eat and that probably why I passed out that day in school. My parents don't like me, and because of that, I don't like myself either."

"Every time they hurt me, I hurt myself. I know I won't die from cutting myself but I deserve all the cuts. I can't help but do it. Everywhere I go, someone tells me to die so I should listen right" Jiyeon said making the guys put on a worried face. Although they didn't know Jiyeon well, they knew no one should experience this. "Jiyeon, I'm sorry you have to go through that. You also shouldn't do that" Doyoung said.
"I can try to stop but I don't know if it will work," she said wiping her tears. Taeyong went for a hug. Even though he never had any skin contact, he knew she needed it at this moment so he tried to give her one.

"Please don't let Jeno know" Jiyeon spoke out, "We won't, but you should Jiyeon. He cares for you a lot and he probably blames himself right now" Taeyong said. Although Wayv left the room with Dream so it wouldn't be weird, Kun came in and he immediately cried hearing her story. He knew how bad all the wounds were and the fact it was her own parents and her own doing, it was too damaging. After a while of Jiyeon being alone in the room and trying to calm her down. She finally went out of her room and tried to go downstairs finding the staircase. She went into the kitchen and saw most of them there.

"Hey Jiyeon, feeling better," Renjun asked, "Yeah I am, thanks" she responded back. "Wanna go meet the other guys, you don't know all of us right" Jisung said as she nodded her head leading Jisung grabbing her arm and going to each room and giving her a tour of the house and each room. Jisung then reminded her that while she was out in sleep, they quit her workplace but she still had to go to school. She knew she missed a lot of school days already and her parents would be furious and she expected the worse for her if she sees them again. "And that's the whole house and all the members. Some of them aren't that nice when you first talk to them but they will warm up soon" Jisung said with a gummy smile. "Oh okay. Is Jaemin always ignoring you guys, he didn't seem like he liked it when we came inside his room" Jiyeon asked.

"No he normally is the one bothering us but I think something happens. Don't worry it's not anything related to you" he said back. "But at night, we have to be quiet all the time since he can only sleep if it's perfect peace and quiet." Jisung said making Jiyeon nod. Jiyeon stayed over at the NCT house since it was so late and she slept in the guest room. She immediately fell asleep as she was done crying and her eyes were too puffy. It was the next day and she had to go back to school. She wasn't excited at all but she had to go. She woke up earlier than the guys and decided to make food for them.

She knew it was 23 guys and knowing her Chenle, he eats a lot. She made way too much food but knowing all the guys, they would be able to finish. As she stacked all two pancakes on each plate with some eggs and bacon, she put all the leftovers on another plate in case they wanted anymore. She made sure to include a note and told them she went to school early. As she arrived she saw Nina who immediately went for a hug. She missed her best friend.

"Where were you, I was so worried the whole week." She asked. "Oh, I had to go to the hospital because of something. Don't worry I'm in all good health now. As they went on for each class, all the professors let her catch up. But she never expected this much. It seemed like this was finals week but instead was just a normal week. While the guys finally woke up, Taeyong being the first as the leader. He went downstairs and smelled food and thought another member cooked but was greeted by food and no one there. He was creeped out until he saw a post-it note.

'Morning guys! I made y'all some breakfast. I already left for school early but enjoy the food :)'
                                                                           ~ Jiyeon <3

Taeyong smiled and had to remember to thank Jiyeon the next time he sees her. He went upstairs and knocked on each door making them wake up and get started for the day. The dream team was the only one going to school so they had to go get ready fast, putting their clothes on, looking decent even though they always do, and doing work. As all of them came rushing down they were starving from the smell of food. "Wow thanks, hyung' Jaemin said as he ate his food. "I wasn't the one who cooked this" he replied, "Oh who did then," Haechan asked

"Jiyeon" Taeyong said as he went to put the plate in the sink. "Where is she anyway, is she still sleeping now after cooking," Yuta asked
"She left way earlier", As the guys devoured the food, they noticed that there was no plate in the sink or any used items. Did Jiyeon not eat they all thought. "Hyung, did you see her eat" Jeno asked, "No clue, she was gone before I even woke up," Taeyong said. "She needs to eat or else she'll faint," Taeil said, "Don't worry, we'll make her eat the next time"

The school was finished for Jiyeon and boy was she exhausted. She couldn't feel her legs anymore and was too tired. She wanted to sleep badly but Nina wanted to hang out with her. Jiyeon of course agreed and they went to the mall. Nina was shopping for clothes while Jiyeon is there helping her make her decision. "Do you like anything that you would wear?" Nina asked. "Ehh there is that one dress but I don't think it's my style," Jiyeon said as she pointed towards a red tight dress that looked sexy. "OMG, you have to try it. You'll look so good" Nina said as she grabbed the dress and made Jiyeon go into the dressing room.

Jiyeon finally agreed and came out wearing the dress. Nina's mouth dropped to the floor. Jiyeon looked beautiful and it looked like the dress was styled for her. Everything fit perfectly like it was made for her. "We have to buy that right now, I'll buy it for you. You need it" Nina said. "No, we don't, I don't have money and it's fine" Jiyeon replied, "Hell no, I'm buying it for you and you need it. You look so good in it" Nina said as they walked to the checkout lane.

After purchasing all their items, Jiyeon was beyond thankful for Nina. "Thank you so much Nina, you know you didn't have to buy it for me right", "No I did, I know you wouldn't buy it yourself so I had to," Nina said with a smile.

________________________________ I think I might update a lot this week but not too sure :)

I think I might update a lot this week but not too sure :)