50

________________________________One month,

One month,

One month that has passed by,

Each day, Jiyeon's guilt builds up.

She had enough of it.

Enough of seeing her family train so hard,

Enough worrying about them,

Enough crying because of the stress she put onto them.

She gave up and knew what her answer was.

Jiyeon stayed home, locked inside her room, the entire day.

Not speaking or interacting with anyone.

She took a whole day to do this.

But she needed to, at least that's what she thought.

She couldn't say goodbye in person, she knew she'll make it harder for herself.

Tears came down her face into the paper as she began writing, more stress came to her as she had to write 24 letters or more.

She didn't think and let her hand take over.

Hey Taeil,

I really wanna say, I'm so thankful for you and Kun. You guys always helped me get better and was always there for me. I really didn't deserve your help and I'm so glad to see you being a role model to everyone in the team. I will miss you so much my dear medic but for now, I hope we see each other again, Goodbye!

~ Jiyeon

What's up Johnny

I hope you are doing okay! You really bring joy to the team whether it's bullying Doyoung, helping us with our fashion, or hanging out with us. Thank you for always helping me with my style, couldn't say how thoughtful it was. Literally you were such a great older brother even though Jeno is one but you get the point. Thank you and I hope you continue to make the team laugh while I'm gone. I hope all is well, I'll miss your criticism on my clothes :( and goodbye.

~ Jiyeon

Hello Taeyong,

I know it must be tough to handle all these guys, I couldn't even bear with living with them. Thank you for teaching me and helping me become a stronger person than I was before. The guys are grateful to have you as their leader, you help with everything and make sure everything is done. I will miss you yelling at us telling us to sleep or to stop arguing. I hope we see each other in our next life or when we are done with this but in the end, goodbye.