29

________________________________Jiyeon and Jaemin stood at the sinks in silence

Jiyeon and Jaemin stood at the sinks in silence. They couldn't talk and even though Jiyeon wanted too, her pride stopped her. He hurt her but she thinks he doesn't know that. Jaemin didn't know how to start the conversation. He was afraid if she would ignore him or just not believe a word he says. "hey Jiyeon" he started but Jiyeon look unfazed. She just ignored his talking and continued cleaning the dishes. Jaemin felt a bit hurt but he expected this didn't he.

Jiyeon was going to grab more soap but instead touched Jaemin's hand making her pull back quickly. She just went to the other side of the kitchen and grabbed the soap. She felt her getting chills by the sudden touch but pushed it back as she still had to face Jaemin. She just left the kitchen after finishing her pile quickly so she wouldn't have to stay in the same room as him anymore.

. . .

It was a new day, another morning for everyone. Nina had asked to hangout the night before with Jiyeon mostly cause Nina needed more clothes and forced Jiyeon to tag along. Nina came to the house pretty early and just went to Taeyong's room since he called her over. "today's Jiyeon"s first mission." Taeyong said directly to Nina. "yay?" she asked in confusion, "I need your help with it, I need you to buy a nice, good looking dress for her." he states.

"ahh, you're making her do that mission?!" She asked as Taeyong nodded his head, "she's innocent as a baby, you can't do that to her!" Nina says as she knows what's going to happen. "You hated doing it and Jungwoo would always get mad. Now we have Jiyeon to do this." he confirms. "fine, I'm watching though and going to the club with her." Nina states. "fine by me" he says with a smile as Nina left to Jiyeon's room .

. . .

The two finally arrived at the mall and Nina was more worried about Jiyeon. "let's buy a dress for you today!" she says in excitement, "sure" Jiyeon said as her brows went up and her being confused about the sudden comment. "this one looks good" Nina says knowing that if Jiyeon wore it, every guys would want her immediately and maybe this was to help her get Jaemin. "are you serious" Jiyeon said as she was in shock from the dress. "yeah, you know you'll look good in it!" Nina then ran up to the cashier and immediately paid for it without getting Jiyeon think. "I feel like you're a bad influence for me" Jiyeon said laughing.

Soon after walking around the mall buying food, Jiyeon got a phone call and Nina knew what it was since t was night time already. "Hey Taeyong, what's up" she said as she switched over the bags to her left arm. "I need you to come here now, you have a mission" he said and ended the call making her freeze. "let's go" Nina said dragging her home. "you knew?!" JIyeon said a little pissed. "sadly, that's why you needed that dress" Nina answered. The duo went up to the meeting room to see Taeyong and Jaehyun.

"Jiyeon, you ready?" Jaehyun asked, "depends on the mission right" she said nervously. "don't worry, you're not killing anyone" Taeyong informed her making her nervousness drop and become more clam. "you have to go to a club and this chip in his phone" Taeyong said while passing her a tiny chip you can't even see. "oh, that isn't bad" she said but regretting it soon after. "the guy you have to place on only talks to women who are into him or trying to have sex with him, so I need you to try your best to flirt and he might do things to you as well." Jaehyun said making Jiyeon not able to process anything. "you're gonna have to also put this drug into his drink as well so he won't remember anything" Taeyong said passing her a tiny white circle pill.

"are you alright Jiyeon" Nina asked shaking her best friend a little. "yeah, just wasn't expecting that" she said, "Nina did this before many times when we needed her" Taeyong said making Jiyeon look to her. "yeah, wasn't the best times and unfortunately had to stop since Jungwoo hated me having hickeys that weren't made from him" she said laughing. "do you understand the mission?" Jaehyun asked Jiyeon who explained for 10 minutes of what she needed to do. "think so, when should I go?" she asked, "soon, Nina will help you prepare though" Taeyong said as Nina got up and dragged her arm back to her own room.

"I'm so glad I brought makeup with me, you barely wear any" she said, "sorry?" Jiyeon said laughing, "done" Nina said as she spun the chair around to make Jiyeon face the mirror. "WOW!" Jiyeon screamed. Honestly, Jiyeon looked like a full bad ass with the makeup and everyone could agree about this. "Now go change, I can't wait" Nina said in joy pushing her in the bathroom making Jiyeon just laugh at her best friend. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Nina screamed as Jiyeon came out. The dress was a short red dress that went up to half of her thighs and the dress showed a lot of cleavage. Jiyeon wasn't that comfortable with wearing items like this but she had to also admit, she looked beautiful. "yup, you look amazing. I mean I think I might turn gay for you" Nina said making Jiyeon laugh. "I'm kinda nervous honestly" Jiyeon said to Nina

"it's fine, even if you don't talk, they'll come up to you. Just make sure to put the drug in the drink and if he takes you anywhere, just know I'm there and if they do anything like sex, I can't help with that since that's what you need to talk to them." Nina said to her friend. "I know, I just never had a hickey before, will it be weird" she asked Nina who was laughing her ass off. "I can give you one and you tell me" Nina said and Jiyeon nodded. Nina then proceeded to give one on her arm since she didn't want it to be seen much.

"oh, that isn't that bad" she said as Nina finished. "It'll be worse on your neck or thighs or anywhere sensitive." Nina warned her as she put foundation and concealer to cover up the hickey on her arm. "ready?" Nina asked, "as if I have a choice" Jiyeon said laughing. "we can't tell any of the guys so shh" Nina said as she put her index finger on her lips. They walked over to the meeting room and when they opened the door, Taeyong and Jaehyun was shocked from Jiyeon making their jaws drop. "stop looking you perverts" Nina said making them come back to reality while Jiyeon just laughed.

"wow Jiyeon, you look beautiful" Jaehyun commented, "yeah, you look absolutely amazing Jiyeon" Taeyong said with a smile. "let's go before any of the guys come down and see you" Jaehyun said as he opened the door for the three of them to walk. "remember, i'll be there as well" Nina said as she held Jiyeon's hand. "thanks" she responded with a smile. As they tiptoed to the door leaving outside, they were caught.

 As they tiptoed to the door leaving outside, they were caught

________________________________
interesting :)