33

________________________________The guys were still downstairs playing games and they were wondering why Jiyeon and Jaemin hasn't left the room yet after it's been an hour

The guys were still downstairs playing games and they were wondering why Jiyeon and Jaemin hasn't left the room yet after it's been an hour. "does anyone wanna go grab Jaemin and Jiyeon to come down and watch a movie?" Doyoung asked. "I'll go," Chenle said but dragging Jisung along with him. They walked upstairs and opened Jiyeon's door first without knocking and the scene in front of them shocked them making them scream. Jaemin was on top of Jiyeon and making out with her in a way no one should see. The guys heard the younger ones screaming meaning something did happen so they ran upstairs just to see the same as the younger members.

By now, Jaemin and Jiyeon were still kissing as they couldn't even hear their scream even though Chenle's loud voice is loud enough for a whole entire block to hear. They were too focused on each other and kissing.  The guys winced their eyes especially Jeno. He stepped inside the room and dragged Jaemin out by the ear making him break away from the kiss and looking at who was hurting him. Jiyeon saw everyone just looking at the two and was in shock mainly embarrassment. "uh... how long have you all been there?" she asked as she wanted to die. "enough to see what was happening," Taeyong said to her in a strict tone making her oh in response. Jeno dragged Jaemin back to his room and was ready to kill him.

"talk!" Jeno demanded as he stood in front of him, "I love her," Jaemin said straight forward as Jeno would have killed him if he took any longer to get to the point. "is that why you guys are so awkward?" Jeno questioned. "no it isn't, I hurt her and came to the conclusion that I love her," Jaemin said to Jeno as his cold dead eyes stared down at him? Jeno did, as a matter of fact, punch his on the arm a little.

"what did you do?" he asked, "I kissed another girl in front of her because I didn't want to come to the conclusion that I like her," Jaemin said earning a slap on the head. "how stupid can you be Jaemin" Jeno asked his best friend. "did you apologize to her?" he asked making Jaemin shake his head in response. "I don't allow you to kiss her or even make out with her until you deeply apologize to her and if she decides she likes you, then I'll see if I accept," Jeno said making Jaemin thank him but smile and nod his head.

"so um.. can you guys leave now?" Jiyeon asked the 21 guys who were still standing at her door. The rest of the dreamies came into her room when all the other guys left. "can you guys also leave, I really wanna be alone. This is embarrassing" Jieyon said as she put a pillow to cover her face. "it's fine, don't be," Jisung said as he the pillow off her face. "we know Jaemin is a butt and a jerk, but he truly does like you Jiyeon," Haechan said to her making her shake her head

"I doubt that, I bet I'm just one of his toys," she said sadly knowing how well she likes or loves him. "he came into my room the other day and he told me he loved you, do you know how hard it is for Jaemin to say he loves someone?" Mark questioned Jiyeon making her nod as she remembered how Jaemin never had people to love until he met the guys and was always thankful to him. "he genuinely loves you and I know he messed up, but I hope you know he does regret what he did that day. He complains to us every single day that he has a crush and he fucked up badly" Renjun included. "do you know what he did that mad me get hurt?" Jiyeon asked the guys as they shook their heads

"he kissed Yuhkee in front of me, he didn't know I was watching but I was. Do you know much it fucking hurts to see someone you like to kiss another person who made your life hell?" Jiyeon said as she shed some tears while Jisung immediately went and wrapped his arms around her. The guys weren't shocked by this, it felt like a Jaemin thing to do since he wouldn't come to his conclusions and liking her. "Listen, he fucked up. I know you're hurt. You both love each other so fucking much that you both have the idea to make out upstairs for what an hour while all of us were downstairs and could have heard you. Jaemin messed up and I'm not saying this as his friend or i'm supporting him but, he really does love you so much that he cries sometimes at night and always asks us how to apologize to someone." Haechan said to her making her feel a bit guilty at the fact Jaemin tried hard to apologize.

"guys stop, just let her be. Saying this will cause her too much stress, just let her heart do what it wants" Chenle stepped in as he watched his best friend cry because of his other best friend. "thanks, for the um advice. I'll listen to him when he wants to apologize, okay?" she asked the boys who put a smile on their face now. "if you guys start dating and don't tell me, you both will be killed" Renjun mentions making her laugh while wiping her tears. "wouldn't I be the one who would kill you though?" Jiyeon questioned remembering the first time they trained together and how Renjun and Haechan got broken bones.

"just tell us, we'll support your relationship," Jisung said smiling proudly, "will do maybe," she said as she closed her door on them. It has been a hell of a night for Jiyeon and she had school the next day so she decided to sleep just because she didn't wanna deal with more of Jaemin but also cause she was too tired from school.

 It has been a hell of a night for Jiyeon and she had school the next day so she decided to sleep just because she didn't wanna deal with more of Jaemin but also cause she was too tired from school

________________________________
I've been pretty stressed lately from school even though I have spring break right now 😢