44

________________________________Jiyeon followed her map on her phone, hoping not to get lost even though it was dark already

Jiyeon followed her map on her phone, hoping not to get lost even though it was dark already. She looked around the area, hoping to remember how to get back just in case of any situation. Her surroundings were nothing, there wasn't much buildings or any places to go. She spotted this huge building which was the location they sent. As she was going to walk in, she knew it was the company at this point. Jiyeon was going to type the passcode in as it was just her birthday but blacked out. A garbage bag was placed on her making her trap and she fell unconscious. She wasn't able to fight back or anything since it happened too quick and she didn't expect it.

She fell asleep quickly which was a wrong choice. Jiyeon was't waking up for a while now and they were getting impatient. She didn't sleep a wink last night so she slept now but catching up in her sleep now just made the plan longer for them. After 6 hours of peaceful sleep, she woke up since her hands started to hurt. When she opened her eyes, blinking to see some light, all she could see was darkness. Jiyeon tried getting up only to fail and realize the situation. Everything felt like deja vu.

"what the heck?" Jiyeon said as she was trying to see what was going on but she realized her eyes were covered and not the room being dark. "ugh what the fuck, this can't be happening right now!" Jiyeon said as she tried to escape. The ropes were too strong to do anything especially let anyone free. "I need to gain more strength." Jiyeon thought as she's never been able to escape in these positions. She tried opening her mouth only to realize her mouth was taped, again. "is this my dream?" Jiyeon thought since her first nightmare was exactly like where she was now.

Her dreams always felt way too real for Jiyeon and maybe it was the future telling it the dreams would soon become true. Jiyeon was calm a bit after thinking everything was a dream until she thought more about it. It's been a while since anything happened and she started to feel her body hurt from being tied. "this isn't my dream right?" Jiyeon said in her mind. Jiyeon heard footsteps coming, meaning someone was here. She started to not move hoping to fake sleep again so nothing would happen hopefully. She heard the door open as the door knob clicked.

"the princess finally woke up." One guy spoke and Jiyeon immediately recognized his voice. "are you going to keep faking?" another guy spoke as Jiyeon had chills sent throughout her whole body. She didn't know she would see them again, she didn't want to. She felt one of the guys rip out the tape from her mouth making her scream. "what the fuck do you want Jimin?" Jiyeon said angrily as the guys laughed.

"it seems like you do remember us." Jin said smirking. "I wish I didn't, you fuckers!" She screamed to them as Suga took off her blindfold. "put it back on, I don't wanna see your faces!" Jiyeon demanded but she was tied down, what could she do about it. "why would we do that, you don't wanna see your boyfriend's face?" J-hope pointed to Jungkook who had an evil smirk. "I miss my girlfriend, come here!" Jungkook said as he tried to place a kiss on her but she dodged it. "your'e not my boyfriend, get away!" Jiyeon moved her head around so he wouldn't be able to touch her. "do you want to be reminded what happens when you disobey?" RM said strictly as Jiyeon thought back to it and started to tremble.

It was her nightmare, they did everything to her and acted like friends. That was until they started playing with her, in the wrong way. The guys mainly Jungkook started to touch Jiyeon. She would be used to this since it was always her mission but she felt more weak to these guys. They were the ones that made her always hate her body, they ruined her mentally and physically just like her parents. "stop it!" she said as she finally spoke back shocking the guys."you talk back now?" V said as Jiyeon stared at them cold. "stop fucking touching me!" Jiyeon said as one of them guys started to come closer to her and unbutton her jeans.

"just let me go see them" Jiyeon said as the guys put a smile. "maybe but why would we want to do that?" Jin said as he opened the door. "just fucking let me see them then you can do whatever!" Jiyeon screamed loudly hoping for someone else to hear her.

 "just fucking let me see them then you can do whatever!" Jiyeon screamed loudly hoping for someone else to hear her

________________________________
:)