48

________________________________Jieyon wasn't able to sleep much, only managed to have a few hours

Jieyon wasn't able to sleep much, only managed to have a few hours. Jaemin stared at her, enjoying her beauty. Her cute nose, big eyes that were different from Jeno, kissable lips, sharp jawline. That is til Jiyeon opened her eyes and saw a blurry Jaemin.

"hey, you're awake." Jaemin said as he fixed her hair of her face and sat up on the bed, fluffing the pillow. "yeah, I slept kinda good. Thanks for being here." Jiyeon said as she sat up on the bed as well while Jaemin put her head on his chest. "of course I'll be here. We should go down, I think they might wanna talk to you." Jaemin said as the guys have been coming in and out of her room checking in on Jiyeon even though she was just asleep. "I should, let's go I guess." Jiyeon's aid as she got up from bed and prepared herself.

She walked downstairs with Jaemin following behind and went to the meeting room as she assumed Taeyong would be there. She knocked on the door and heard him say "come in" and she opened the door to see Taeyong's shocked eyes. "you're awake!" Taeyong said smiling. "yeah I am, had a good nap." Jiyeon laughed as she saw his worried eyes.

"should you gather everyone and I'll explain?" Jiyeon asked as she knew all of them wanted answers. Taeyong nodded and order Jaemin to get everyone back in the room while Jiyeon said she needed to grab something. She knew she had to face the truth and tell them every single thing. Including her pills. She grabbed a book bag and opened the cabinets in the vanity. Throwing each container in the bag, not even counting how much there is. There was more than she expected as she only opened two shelves worth of pills and her giant bag was filled already. "...do I have a problem?" Jiyeon thought as she had to get another giant bag to fill up the rest. Again, she started emptying all the shelves only to be left with 3 and another filled bag. "do I even have another bag?" Jiyeon said as she searched the entire room for at least two more. She couldn't find any and went inside the guys room mainly Jaemin and stole his bags as he had a lot for travel purposes.

She finally cleaned off her pill shelves and saw the floor, 6 book bags filled to the top with pills and the bags looked like they were about to burst. Jiyeon knew the guys were probably waiting for her so she quickly grabbed the bags, struggling to carry them, and ran to the meeting room. "why'd you call a meeting?" Haechan asked while sitting down along with the other 22 guys. "Jiyeon was going to explain but she said she was gonna get something." Taeyong informed them. "she's okay right?" Jisung asked worrying about his best friend. "yeah, she just needs to rest but other than that, she's good." Taeil told the group as they sighed in relief.

"she should be coming back now, don't know why she's taking so long." Taeyong said as he checked the clock and she's been out for 10 minutes already. "maybe she's in the bathroom, you know, girl problem."  Hendery mentions. As they were patiently waiting for Jiyeon to come back, they started to talk about random things. "we should go to the beach some time, it's the summer and we're literally just at home." Sungchan said as Xiaojun agreed. "honestly, we should have some fun too" Jungwoo said. "you do remember we're literal mafia members." Renjun reminded them. "doesn't mean we can't go." Shotaro said.