47

________________________________"Boss, they've arrived

"Boss, they've arrived." A staff informed Heejin and Junghoon. "good, one last chance. Join or they die." Heejin said as Jiyeon rolled her eyes. "fuck off, kill me instead of them" Jiyeon spit out at her which made Heejin get more pissed. "you deserve to die, but we need you to help us." Heejin smiled as Jiyeon gave her a bitch face. Jiyeon was breaking down at this point, hearing the guys here and knowing they could die any second. She couldn't talk anymore so she just looked at her mother with a death stare.

"I'll let you go, but know that we will be back and kill each one of them or you can come back here, same location, and join." Heejin said as she untied the ropes on Jiyeon. Heejin knew that Jiyeon had no more physical strength, they abused her too much for her to even walk properly. "we'll be waiting or I guess you'll wait for us." Junghoon smirked at his daughter before opening the door and closing it. Jiyeon of course walked out, trying to find any one the guys. She spotted them trying to break in but her parent's put a number keypad that wasn't able to hack at all.

She started crying, seeing them outside and not hurt. They all looked sad and devastated but determined as well. Jiyeon walked over to the guys, mainly the left entrance where the 127 guys were. "the pass- passcode is 110901" Jiyeon says as she smiles with her broken voice. The guys were shocked by the sudden voice and immediacy pointed their guns at the voice only to see a broken girl. Doyoung ran to her and hugged her, Jiyeon started to cry even more. She hugged him back and Jaehyun informed the others to back down and go back home. They dragged her back to the car, and everyone just looked depressed at the sight of Jiyeon.

"i'm okay guys" Jiyeon said in a soft low voice. "why'd you go?" Taeyong asked as Jiyeon expected this. "i'll tell all you guys later, at home" She said as Taeyong nodded. Taeil was trying to clean up her blood but soon ran out of alcohol wipes. "i'm bringing you straight to the room once we enter." Taeil said to her as she smiled and said a low "thank you." The other guys were already at home, wondering why the hell they were told to back down. Jeno was especially furious, his sister was still in the building and could have been dead at this point. When they heard the doors open, they immediately ran downstairs and was ready to bombard them with question, that is til they saw her.

Jeno dropped his anger and went to hug her. "J-je-jeno" Jieyon cried out as Jeno hugged her even more tightly. "are you okay?" Jeno asked as tears were filled in his eyes as Jiyeon nodded. Kun brought her upstairs and Taeil started to work his magic with the help of Kun of course. "how bad did they hurt you?" Kun asked as he felt sorrow for her. "a lot I guess, it's okay" Jiyeon smiled though her pain

"it's not okay Jiyeon, we're gonna get them back!" Kun mentioned as Jiyeon just smiled a little at the thought of them taking revenge for her. "lay down" Taeil instructed her so they could see the wounds on her legs. Kun and Taeil started to clean every single cut, wound, bruise mainly just her entire body. It did hurt Jiyeon a little but at least she knew it was being treated right now. They badged her up and Jiyeon thanked them. The two left the room with her talking, trying to figure out what happened.

"i'll tell everyone later, I wanna rest right now." Jiyeon said as she grabbed the brother and boyfriend. "one of you guys carry her to her bed and the other make sure she doesn't move during her sleep." Taeil instructed the two guys who just looked at each other. "I'll just carry her" Jeno said as he knew he would get angry at Jaemin for touching her. He softly placed her in bed, covering her in the blanket and wiping her hair off her face. "is it alright if I stay?" Jaemin asked Jeno who agreed.

"don't touch her though." Jeno warned him while Jaemin just laughed. "hey princess, I hope you're okay. I missed you" Jaemin said as he placed a soft light kiss to her lips. "sleep well, I'll be right here when you wake up" Jaemin said as he took out his AirPods and connected them to his phone watching a video to make time past.

 "sleep well, I'll be right here when you wake up" Jaemin said as he took out his AirPods and connected them to his phone watching a video to make time past

_________________________________
Omg!! This book is #4 on #leejeno...  wth, I'm kinda amused by that. Tomorrow I don't think my book will be this high but it's okay. Thank you for all the reads!!