21:Date

When I announced to the kids that Dan was going to be helping out at the concert, they were more then excited.

I suppose I should of been slightly offended, but even I knew I was rubbish.

"Class, this is Dan." I smiled to Dan who was standing beside me, looking fantastic in a pair of black jeans and a red button down.  He gave a little wave to the class, his blue eyes shinning with anticipation. 

All I wanted to do right then was to kiss him, but obviously that would have been highly inappropriate.  After I left Dan's the night before, all I had thought about was his mouth on mine. The feeling of his body against mine. Just him in general.

"Dan is in a band, Basille.  So, I know he's going to give of loads of help!"

Most of the kids smiled up at Dan, a few looking at him in awe, but one or two looked skeptical.

"I've never heard of Bastille and my brother knows all the famous bands.  It's probably not even a real band." John, a snide little boy remarked, causing a couple of kids to titter.

I widened my eyes at his remark and scolded him for his rudeness. I glanced at Dan, worried that he would be put off,  but I was surprised to see a smirk spread across his face.

"He may not know us now,  but one day he will. Don't worry."

My eyebrows raised at Dan's confidence. 

After a moment of silence, I clapped my hands together and got the classes attention.  "Okay,  well why don't we get started." I looked over at Dan. "Eh, I'll just sit in the back, okay. "

Dan smiled and nodded his head and then turned to his keyboard which was set up behind him.

"Okay guys." He said as he took a seat. "Let's win this talent competition!"

▲▲▲▲

I watched in utter awe as Dan thought the class the songs, getting each one to sing and sound good at the same time.

He was brilliant with them, making them laugh and getting them interested in the music. I couldn't beileve it.

Once the hour was over and the school bell had rung, five or six hung behind, hovering around Dan and asking him questions.

I smiled to myself as I picked up various books and sheets from my desk and stuffing them into my bag.

Dan knelt down, listing intently to a kid, who was stuttering through a question. The questions ranged from what it was like being in a band to how he got his hair like that, yet Dan answered each, smiling to the child and patiently waiting for them to finish talking. If that wasn't the cutest thing I had ever seen, I don't know what was

As I shoved one last book into my bag, a pair of hands suddenly turned me around, pratically scaring the shit out of me.

Dan chuckled at my fright and I swatted his arm, trying to pull away from his grasp, which only made him grip tighter.

"Dan!" I hissed, looking around the room. "I'm at work! Act professional!"

Dan rolled his eyes and pulled me closer to him. Then, with a swift movement, bent his head to meet with mine.

I couldn't help but press my lips to his, he was just to tempting.

After only a few days of knowing how we felt, I still felt a rush of butterflies anytime anything like this happened.

His hands clapsed behind my back and he smiled into my lips, letting out a small laugh and compleltely ruining the moment. 

"Okay, you totally kissed me. That was not my fault!" He prostested, pulling his head back from mine, his hands still locked behind. I rolled my eyes but couldn't supress a smile from spreading on my lips.