Yup it's chapter 24 ;-;

man, I kinda feel bad for not holding to my word to post at least two chapters in a month but yeah here we go -<-

°

°

°

Nobody's PoV (yep imma just try that again)

Since Sakura's offer to record the whole story so Yahaba can get out of there already one hour has passed by. At first Yahaba just stumbled and not really former sentences came out of his mouth, but after a while they just flew out:

The sudden home call, his fear when he entered the room, how one of his biggest fears came true, the first slap, and how everything just went downhill.

There were a few sobs to hear when Yahaba talked and even tho the words flew out it was kind off a mess. But who could blame him he went through that hell for three weeks (an: to be honest I kinda lost the track but I think it were three), for some this might come of as a short time period, but if you have to suffer something it can feel like the longest time in your life.

"Thank you, like thank you very much, Sakura", Yahaba's voice said when he was done. "Don't just thank me, we all were really worried, I think Kyou the most. I know you had to suffer, but you own him a sorry."

"You're right, I really do. I'm not sure if he told you guys but I said some real mean stu-"

The connection died, and a knock was to hear in Yahaba's room. "Shigeru, sweetie, who are you talking to?", the disgusting sweet tone of miss Yahaba's voice appeared.

"To my soulmate, she... she's a really nice girl, I mean yeah, she, she uhhh", struggling to keep his lie above. Well if you look at it a bit more it isn't really a lie. Sakura is his soulmate, they just don't like each other the way his mom thinks.

"Aww, honey, that is great. I bet she's an beautiful young lady which would never be around these low life's you once called your friends."

To be honest, Yahaba didn't really knew if he should laugh because how hilarious it sounds. Like come on, Sakura literally is one of the best allies you would found, since her cousin is a lesbian, and her currently crush is pan. But on the other side he felt like crying his eyes out, ignoring the fact that he just did, it was just hurtful to know what his own mom thinks about the only persons who are really important and care about him.

"But well, the reason why I really came up was that dinner is ready, so if you would please come down and sit with us to eat."

"Of course mother."

"Very well Shigeru, great your obeying so good~"

The good thing is he doesn't have to be here much longer if everything goes as planned.

°

°

°

Well, to be honest I really don't like this chapter, it just seem so rushed, is short and I'm pretty sure my writing was also better at some point -w-

But the most important part is that you like it, so I hope you do ^^

Well then I think imam go sleep now, and to everyone else who's also still awake and it's late I hope you do too. To everyone else have a nice day/afternoon/morning/ evening or whatever :p

Hope y'all are doing great! :3