fourteen

Hi, I don't have anything uninteresting to right before the chapter starts

No one's PoV

When Yahaba woke up he groaned.

Maybe it wasn't he best idea to visit some playground at 2 am on a schoolday.  But he would take it since it was worth it. Why? Kyoutani would talk to him again.

But that wasn't the only thing, the things that Kyoutani said yesterday. Somehow they made him so happy and his heartbeat got up when Kyoutani said those words. Who wouldn't be happy if your best friend, who doesn't really open up to people, said he enjoys your company.

It was totally normal that Yahaba smiles like he got a confession, or at least that is what he tries to convince himself.

Putting his school uniform on he walked over to the bathroom.  

Looking into the mirror.

 In his own opinion he wasn't that handsome, neither he was ugly. He's just Yahaba. Still somehow people though he was cute. He just don't get why. What is that cute about him? His smile, definitely not since his nose crinkles just like how his mother crinkles her nose. The difference is just that when his mother crinkles her nose, it is because she's disgusted.  When Yahaba crinkles his nose, it's because he is happy about something. Genuely happy about something.

And maybe this little differences are what makes him relieved. The little differences that made his look unique and not like you tried to copy paste his mother as a boy. 

It's true, most of his features where from his mother. The brown fluffy hair, his face shape and some behavior like the crinkling nose. One of the things he got from his dad were his milkchocolate brown eyes.

While his mom has dark blue cold eyes which looked like if you lied, you would drown in them and never come back.

 His father has brown eyes. Yahaba thinks that this brown eyes have something heartwarming,  like you know, when you look in them you just feel welcome and some other cheesy stuff.

All in one Yahaba thought he was pretty,  maybe not like some other boys in this rough and handsome appereance, more in this soft way.

After looking one more time in the mirror and fixing his hair he went down in the dinning room.

Welcome to hell,  was his mantra whenever he had to interact with his parents.  

His parents are some complicated theme. They were rich, good looks, successful in their life and at work and had a flagship son. The perfect life...

But there are this few times were Yahaba didn't have to be this perfect flagship son. This few times were no one cared if he spoke with open mouth while eating, where no one cared if he threw popcorn on other people because of fun, where no one cared that he shouldn't do this. And the worst part about a thing that brings so much happiness is the fact that you start to wish it would be always like this.

You start to wish you could live like that for ever, that there is no person that says: 'give up, no one would like you if you were like that' And you're quite sure that this is a lie, but this tiny small voice in your head agree, because this voice always wins at the end.

So before anyone could catch this Yahaba who he was in front of his parents he would rather stay at Kyoutani's side and live how he is and not how others want him to be.

Sometimes I ask myself if I should stop with these filler chapters which aren't really part of the story.

What do you guys think?

Personally I really enjoy writing them,  it's like letting everyone know everything you have about this character in mind. For me it's also somehow easier to write this chapters.

But let me know, if this filler chapters annoy you.