5, yeah, that's the whole title

Okay hey, it's me again, surprising when you're still reading this story. In my opinion there are much better, but if you like my story thanks for reading!

Kyoutani PoV (omg,  it isn't  Yahaba again!)

When we left the cafe, it already was 9 pm. But Yahaba was still full of energy, and had another idea: "Kyou,  do you know this road that isn't getting used anymore? Let's go there." I looked at him: "But why thought?" "Why not, duh!", he answered smiling. Damnit Yahaba, why is your smile so cute. "Can we not just go somewhere where where we can watch the city lights?", I mumbled "Didn't know you were so romantic." "Oh shut up, dumbass, I just like the view,  okay?" "Anything you want and say, princess. " I huffed: "Wanna know what? I can always let you here alone and leave. " He looked at me amused: "You wouldn't. " And after he said these words I turned the back to him and started walking away. "Kyou stop." I didn't, and even started to go faster. "Kyou come back." I didn't again. "So you don't leave me a choice", Yahaba huffed. For a few seconds there was silent, and the a felt a weight on my back. "Get off", I said. "No,  you're gonna carry me all the way to your house." "Why should I?", was my answer and I was about to drop him off. "So we're quit", he teased. "Okay, fine." "I knew you love me." "I still could drop you off!" "Fine I won't say something."

◇Timeskip◇ brought to you by Bokuto's mood swings 

"Auntie you should really give your son some manners", Yahaba whined. "What did he do?" "Nothing, Yahaba over there is just being dramatic." "No I'm not, you wanted to leave me alone in the dark", Yahaba whined again. "Kentarou,  why are you always so mean to poor Shigeru? " "You see mom, without me he would always think everyone loves him", I joked. "But so does everyone", Yahaba called out. "See, that's what I men." My mom just smiled at us: "Are we gonna watch a movie or continue  this discussion?" "Movie", Yahaba immediately responded. "Are you making popcorn Kyou? Yours is the best!" "I have the feeling you say that about everything I cook." "Just saying he truth", Yahaba grinned.

So we tree ended up on our little couch in he living room, Yahaba in the middle, with a big popcorn bowl, me on the left and mom on the right. In front of us on the TV 'your name'. I was against it, but do you have a chance against mom and Yahaba when they want something?  Defintly not! But in the end the movie was better then the one we watched in he cinema today. Actually it was pretty good, but they don't need to know about that.

 "So, how was the movie", Yahaba asked when we were sitting on my bed. I shrugged my shoulders.  "Kyou,  come on! The movie was great! You cannot just react like that." "Watch me." Yahaba laughed, one of my favorite sounds. "Could it be that this is your favorite phrase today?" Again I shrugged my shoulders: "Maybe, maybe not. There is jut this song that doesn't get out of my head..." Then there was silence,  not this uncomfortable silence, one were you just look at each other and yes... "Should we go sleep?", I asked. "Sure, do you have a futon?" "Shit, of course we have one, but since i don't know where no", I responded,  I mean how should I know that Yahaba was going to sleep here. "Btw, I also need something to sleep in." "Not my problem that you decided to have a sleepover at mine without saying anything." "Normally that would be the time were you say: Borrow some of mine. And I would be like: Awwww,  thanks Kyou,  you are so nice." "Shut up you spoiled brat, and just take some of mine."

In the end we ended up sleeping in one bed. "Is this really okay for you Kyou? " "Why shouldn't it be?" "Are you not afraid that I will pass the Oikawa Virus to you?" "If that was what I were afraid of, I wouldn't even hang out with you." "Knew you love me." "Can't you just shut up?" "Love ya too." "Why are we friends again?" "Like I said, you loooovvvvvveeee meee", Yahaba giggled. "Just sleep."

When I woke up in the morning I felt something on my chest. Surprise,  surprise it was Yahaba's head. I was about to kick him off, but then I looked at his peaceful face and just couldn't. His hair looks of soft right now and I had a big urge to run my fingers trough it.  After a few seconds struggling, I gave the urge in. And yes, his hair is so soft like it looks. Which shampoo does he use? I hadn't really time to think about it a bit more because Yahaba opened his eyes and a small 'good morning' left his mouth. Cute.

Why do I want something like that? I'm making myself fell single. N E wayz that was chapter 5, It was quite longer than the other last ones. I still dunno were this story is going, i have an idea in mind but I'm not sure about it. Yeah see you in the next chapter.