7

I really need some new title ideas, like where did all these dumb title ideas gone? So uhhh... enjoy?!

No one's PoV (just felt like trying it out and see how it would be)

◇And a big beautiful timeskip to Yahaba's birthday because why not, let's say it were two weeks◇

Yahaba sighed. Today was the day, sure he was happy, he is seventeen years old now. On the other hand he will get to 'meet' his soulmate. When he remember his youngerself he knew how excited he was, now he was' the quite sure if he is excited or not. He always thought your soul mate Is your romantic partner, but no he knows about the fact that soul mates could b just platonic friends and aren't really soulmates.

Another sigh and he checked his phone. When he looked at the notifications, one made him grin.

One missed call from Kyou at 1:25 am

He remember that he told him the exact day and time of his birthday. But he didn't think Kyoutani would remember it.

~Flashback, because why not~

"Kyou, when is your birthday?" "Why should I tell you", Yahaba got as answer. Yahaba just laughed: "Anyway, I was born on March the first at 1:25 am." "I didn't ask, but for your information I'm older than you."

~Flashback end~

Yahaba's little grin even grew more when it said he had one new voice mail in his mailbox.

"Hey dumbass,  just wanted to say happy birthday. But since you didn't pick up I'm taking it back. Have a bad birthday, birthday boy!"

He runned downstairs waved a goodbye to his mom and sprinted to Kyoutani's home. "Oh, good morning Shigeru,  happy birthday", he got greeted by Kyoutani's mom. "Thanks auntie, is Kyou still there or-" "Don't worry, he's in the kitchen, come in. I have to leave but still..." "It's fine, maybe we can celebrate other time", Yahaba said in rush why walking to the kitchen.

"You know it isn't really nice to wish someone a bad birthday. But I forgive you for the fact that you remembered my exact birthdate." Kyoutani lush a bit while he answered: "I did not, I was just playing video games till 2 am and remembered that it is your birthday." Yahaba smiled, they both knew it was a lie. But it wasn't a bad lie, it was a lie the would make you still happy.

Yes this chapter is really short like really. But I wrote it in latin class, because Latin is really boring, like really. And maybe there will be another chapter for today but I'm not sure, have to finish something today.

Bye