Chapter one I guess

Kyoutani PoV:

Then sun shone into my face and with that I immediately woke up, I hate it to wake up like this. Why can't the sun just go away, it isn't that hard! Maybe I could blame myself for forgetting to let my shutters down, but why blame yourself when you can blame the sun (an:literally me). Other stupid thing about it, today we have Saturday, I could've slept till in the afternoon, but no stupid sun woke me up. I sighed, I should just collect myself about it and start the morning and make a bEaUtIfUl day out of it. Maybe I could just ask Yahaba to hang out... Nahh, would be weird,  usually he always asks. So since I got nothing to do, I will just help my mum with the house. 

(an: you can't change my mind that kyoutani is literally  a house wife, like he can do the dishes, cook and bake and stuff)

"Mum, you awake?", I asked in the direction of our kitchen. I got no response,  seems like a 'no' to me. I sighed again, she always work herself over, stay up all the night for her work. It's all the fault of my other parent, I wouldn't call him dad since he left us or some ugly bitch.  Like he cheated since months on mom, and this woman over there even knew that he was married and had a child! But enough about him, if I want to help I should probably start. With on look at the clock I knew I couldn't call Yahaba, he would blame for steeling his 'beautisleep'. Like seriously he turned day for day more into Oikawa and it's annoying. With the others in the team I don't really interact, so it would be weird to call one of them. I hate it to have no on there, even when I seem to enjoy being alone. Maybe, but just maybe I could use the airports. In the beginning, I always thought this soulmate system is stupid, why would I let choose someone else who I love?! Now I still think it's stupid, because fate isn't that smart like everyone expect, in my opinion it's damn stupid. Why, that is simple: My 'soulmate' isn't a guy, like I'm gay so why do I have a demigirl as my soulmate?! Second, this demigirl,  named Akari Niko, is a lesbian. So we agreed staying in touch, but just as friends, that's the reason why I don't like talking about my soulmate. I sighed again, and walked to my room to take the airports. 

(an: damn I should stop letting Kyoutani sigh that much)

"So there was this beautiful girl, like, I dunno how to describe it! She had this nice hair cut and her eyes, they were amazing. When you looked at them it was like whoa, they looked so soft and the green tone, like...", bad decision to talk to Akari,  she met this 'beautiful' girl and know she just ramble about her. "Oh please, what is so amazing about girls, sure they are pretty and thought, but look at boys", I cut her off. Akari huffed: "Are you trying to get me straight or what?" "Nooo,  if you were straight all the poor boys had to deal with you", I joked. "What are you trying to implie with that", she laughed. "Nothing, just that you're quite handfull and", I got cut off by the doorbell. I let the dishes sink in the sink full of water and walked in direction door. "Is there someone? Cream puff maybe?", Akari teased. "Oh shut up Akari,   just because I said one time that looks good, the doesn't mean anything", I angrily said. I just heard a giggle from the  airpots,  while opening the door. Suprise, Akari was right, it was Yahaba. "What are you doing here?", I asked him, it Is nothing new that he just show up but at eight am? "Is knew it is cream puff", Akri said, still giggling. "And I told you to shut up." "I didn't even said anything", Yahaba said confused. Dang Kentarou,  are you stupid there is an another person. "Sorry I guess,  wasn't talking to you." Yahaba looked at me weirdly: "And with who were you talking then?" "Doesn't matter, wanna go in the kitchen?" "Okay, is your mom awake, I have croissants from the bakery", Yahaba  said. "Thanks ,but no she isn't." "Hello, I'm still there", Akari said. "Yeah bye talk to you later maybe, Akari." "Hey you were the one who-", she got cut off by me pulling the airpots out and putting them in my back.