Yeah, here is chapter two, what creative title

Nevermind the title, it's stupid

Yahaba PoV:

Akari?  Who the hell is that? Never knew that Kyoutani has a girlfriend,  I mean he doesn't seem like the type who would understand girls, to be honest who does even? 

(an: true words yahaba,  true words)

"What are you looking at?", Kyoutani asked. "Just didn't knew you have a girlfriend", I shrugged.  He looked at my in disgust and said:" As I ever would date someone like Akari,  she isn't even my type." "Still didn't knew you have a friend besides me", I teased him. "You know what, just leave", he said while pointing at the door. "Kyou, you know I was just kidding." "The door is always open for you to leave." I rolled my eyes: "Why are friends again?" He looked at me and then said: "I should be the one asking this,  didn't need a second Oikawa in my life." "You know I take this as a compliment." Now he was the one who rolled his eyes:"Let's just eat, I mean that is the reason why you came." "Actually I came to see you", I whispered. "Did you say something?" "No nothing. Can you make fruit salad, yours is th best", I stuttered, damn Yahaba control what you say. Kyou raised an eye brown but said nothing. An half hour later the breakfast table was ready and the food served. "Should we go to get up auntie?", I asked him. "Please, I think it would be good for her to eat something heathly, her breakfast in the past few weeks  were just a toast and coffe", Kyoutani said silent. "Is it that bad?" "Don't ant to talk about it", he mumbled. "It's okay", I said while lightly squeezing his hand. Kyoutani doesn't seem like a person who would care bout others, but his mother meant the world to him. When I found him crying in the change room it was a big surprise, and when he said what happened I was even more shocked that he trusted me that much. I felt how he squeezed back, it was our little thing, when someone of us felt down we do this. "Thanks I guess." "So then let's go", I cheered to get off of this sappy atmosphere. 

◇Timeskip to the breakfast brought to you by kagehina quick attack◇

"Nice to see you Shigeru", auntie said. Kyou rolled his eyes and said:"Mom please don't encourage him to come whenever he want, and you just saw him like a day ago." "Still, at least he doesn't look grumpy all the time", she laughed. "Better looking grumpy than stupid", Kyoutani huffed. "Thanks", I replied. "That wasn't a compliment." "Still", I answered while sticking my tongue out. I love this atmosphere at the Kyoutani household, it was relaxing and funny. "Shigeru, sometimes I  wonder why you still come here. " "Oh mom please I'm not hat bad." "Yeah isn't that bad, just the half of it", I said, while auntie started laughing. " Ah I forgot asking, how's Akari doing?", she asked. My smile dropped, just a friend he said. "Annoying as ever", Kyoutani replied. "Kentarou,  this is definely not a way to talk about your soulmate", she lectured him. He said just a friend, why did he lie, he just could've told me that she is his soulmate. "Whatever", he said. "Shigeru, do you know Akari, she is such a nice and beautiful girl." "Mom you know she prefers being called masculine compliments and a human." "My bad, my bad. You know, Shigeru, she is a demigirl and goes by she and they. It's just hard to keep in mind that she prefers masculine compliments." "No, I don't know her", I said, my voice shaking a bit, so they even hang out? Nice to know. "Suprise you didn't, Akari and Kentarou phone each other nearly every day." So that is what he is doing when he has no time, huh... "Mom, there was no need to say hat." "Why not, I'm sure the two of them would get along well." I didn't want to hear it, why, just why didn't he tell me about this person. "She or they sound nice", I shrugged. "Don't worry just use 'she', sometimes she likes more to be called she other times they, but mostly she", Kyou corrected me. "Okay..." "What about you Shigeru,  don't you have birthday in like a month", auntie asked. "Yeah..." "Hey be more happy about it!", she lectured me. I smiled weakly. "Wanna go to the movies later?", Kyou asked suddenly. "Uhhh,  sure, if you want to..." He rolled his eyes:" That's why I'm asking you dumbass." "Kentarou! " "Yeah, yeah I have to be nicer..." I laughed, it's always funny to listen to them. "Then let's go, after finishing the table", I said.

• 

Ay,  that was chapter two. Yahaba get to know to Akira and now he thinks Kyou has a girlfriend. I also really like how I made his mother, stop being so proud of yourself stupid, what are you opinions to my two own characters? I would like to know, see you next chapter!