2+2= Chapter 4

Okay, wtf is this title. But I'm the one who created it, yeah if we ignore this, yeah I decided to post another chapter for today since the last one was pretty short...

Yahaba PoV (again, again? Sureee)

So the first surprise when we entered: Kunimi and Kindaichi, they were also there, looking pretty close. To be honest they always look close, like sharing head phone, water bottles, jackets and any other things. "Hey my little Kohais",  I greeted them. Kunimi looked in our direction and said: "Gross, you sound more and more like Oikawa. " "Kira, don't be so mean." 'Kira', interesting nickname since it's based on his firstname. "I told you not to call me that in public." "It suits you since it is cute like you", Kindaichi answered. Kunimi blushed while mumbling some words. "I think they forgot about us", Kyou said, while looking at these cute little lovebirds. 

(an: Am I turning Yahaba in an little Oikawa? Maybe... Should I stop? Nahhhh....)

So we sat down on a table and started to pick out our food. "Kyou,  what are you gonna pick?" "Brownies. " "Didn't know you like them." "Of course I like them, who doesn't?" "Me I guess, I prefer cheesecake." He looked at me: "Seriously, cheesecake? Like there isn't even cheese in it. And if it were that would be gross." " Hey, we do not support food shaming in these household." "Is that even a word?" "Dunno, but still... "Sorry for introducing, but would you like the order?", a female voice appeared. "Oh, hey Aoi,  you have shift today?", Kyoutani greeted her. "Yeah, who are you with, they guy you keep talking about? ", she, apparently Aoi,  asked. "Oh my god, why can't you and Akari just shut up?" "So you talk about me, I fell flattered", I teased. "Oh yes, he does, quite a lot if you ask me", Aoi answered smiling. "Btw, how is Aki,  doing?" "Why keep everyone asking me this like wtf? But she cannot stop talking about you, like how amazing your eyes are and your beautiful haircut. " Aoi blushed: "Maybe I should ask them out..." "Today she prefers 'she'. And yes you should, I can't stand anymore how you both always flirt with each other and are still not dating! " "What aren't you and Akari daiting", I said complete confused. "Noooo,  who on the world would date her, no offense Aoi but your woman taste is really bad", Kyou exclaimed. "Omg that would be the best joke for today, imagine a straight Akari", Aoi laughed. "You can even fell her lesbian energy when you're next to her." Kyou also started laughing:" I know right, it's really annoying sometimes." "I'm still confused,  isn't she like your soulmate? " "Yes, poor me she is, but she is totally a lesbian,  and I'm totally gay. " "You are?", I asked. "Do you think I would lie, didn't you know?", he asked, still smiling slightly.  "No I didn't, but maybe good opportunity to come out as bi..." "You are?",  now Kyou were the suprised one. "Didn't you know?" "Ay, don't repeat my words dumbass." Aoi cleared her troath: "okay, when this I clear now, your orders please." "Ahh,  yes sorry. Brownies  for me and cheesecake fot the dumbass without taste." "Oh shut up."

I must say the afternoon was pretty fun, we talked,  made fun of each other,  teased Kunimi and Kindaichi and on the end of her shift Aoi sat with us.

Yessir,  another short chapter! But at least they cleared off the misunderstanding.  You can see, anther own character name Aoi Aoi, slight tbhk reference,  so what do you think about her? I dunno what else I can say, or what about you say something if you want to.