Not a chapter part two

Yeah so

Like the great sister I'm I picked up my little sister from kindergarten.

Nothing special.

We talked like every time and no it is not boring to talk to your five year old sister. And And if And if that sounded like sarcasm no it wasn't.

Our talking themes were like usual, what music I'm currently listening to and if she could listen to it too. 

And the asks me, he, five year old kiddo askme: do you have a crush?

I know nothing special, so I went like: no besides you mean my anime crushes.

Then there was silent until she said: you know I could grown a crush on *the name of her best friend,  her GIRL best friend*

And I was like: oh, really, and she just nodded.

Like agnsgddjgditdiydiyfkykvh

I know they are five but still!

ISN'T IT TOTAL CUTE??!!!

yeah I calmed down again. And to be honest I feel kinda proud of her that she told.

But i mean who else could she tell it, i mean I'm always tell her that people can love whoever they want to.

And yeah i know she said she could and not that she is in love with this girl. And like i said I'm aware of the fact she's five, but still still!

Never thought I would wite that much about my sister but we'll, no one cares about it so....