I don't have stupid/creative titles anymore >•<

So recently I've been thinking of buying a Suna cosplay,  but I'm not quite sure about it. Anyways here's the chapter:

Yahaba PoV:

Why am I here again?

That was the first thought I got sitting on the swing at playground at 2 am. 

I just could've stayed in my room, but no. Whyever I had the urge to sneak out of the playground and swinging on a swing while watching the moon and think about my life.

(an: Is 'whyever' even a word? Because I think not, sucks to write an English fanfiction when English isn't your first language)

Maybe I could call Kyou... 

Nahhh, that would be akward, we didn't talk for two and a half weeks now.

Why though, I still don't get it...

"Oh you're also here..."

Why is this voice so familiar, and when I looked up...

"KYOU!  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE AT 2 AM?"

"Dumbass,  you don't have space to talk."

"..."

"..."

"Can I sit on the other one?"

"Do whatever you want."

"..."

"..."

I signed. 

This is awkward as hell. 

"That's kinda award isn't it?", he asked.

"Are you a mindreader or something? And what do you mean kinda? It's awkward as hell!"

"I'm not a mindreader,  I just said how the things are! Are you stupid or something?!"

"Whoa, no need to insult me."

"...sorry"

"It's fine..."

"..."

"..."

Clearing my throat I said: "I think we are supposed to talk things out and stuff.."

"Don't want to."

"Could you please stop being so stubborn and at least tell me why you avoid me?"

"Don't know anymore why."

"Are you being fucking serious?"

"Hey I'm the one who is supposed to swear, like you also avoid me!"

"That was because I thought you were mad at me, so I wanted to give you space!"

"You know I'm shit with words so it would be nice if you approached me first!"

"That's just what I did right now!"

"..."

"..."

"Can just make up please, I kinda missed your company", he whispered more to himself than to me.

"You did?"

"OF COURSE I DID MISS YOU! I TRIED TO CONVINCE MYSELF THAT I DON'T BUT I DO ENJOY YOUR ANNOYING PERSONALITY. I MISSED HOW WE WALKED TO SCHOOL TOGETHER,  HOW YOU INVITE YOURSELF OVER, HOW WE CAN TALK ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS WITH EACH OTHER AND I.... to be honest I just missed you and spending time with you.... HAPPY NOW?!"

There was a beat of silence.

And another one.

"Kyou can I hug you."

"Why?"

I didn't let him finish his sentence and just put my arms around him and buried my face to his chest.

"Get off dumbass. "

"Kyou, you don't know how happy this makes me right now. I didn't though you really would like hanging out with me, I-"

"If I didn't really like you I would say it into your face!"

Before I could continue speaking a window opened and a voice appeared: 

"Great now when you two make up, you could please stop shouting. And go somewhere else to make out. It's fricking 2 am and I would like to sleep!"

The window slammed back closed.

"Well that was embarrassing. "

"Yeah, so uhhhm Kyou, so can i pick you up again tomorrow?"

""I guess."

"Then see ya tomorrow!"

Yay,  they finally make up. Question, why am I happy, I mean I'm the author thy could've make up whenever I wanted to...

So here I go again with some boring shit out of my live: Do you know this when you listen to love songs and you just can relate to the singers position? Welp today I listened to 'Sarah smiles' from Panic! at the disco. And somehow I felt like this 'Sarah' there in th song could probably be me.

Yeah no one cared about this realisation of mine but still ;p

Have a nice day♥