Untitled part 18

If anyone wonders, yeah this title was on purpose. So uhh, I'm really happy right now because my mum is allowing me to cut my hair, not that short like i want it, but shorter than before

 (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

°

°

°

Yahaba PoV (here we go again)

What the actual fuck?!

Why did she say this, it's embarrassing!

Is it already too late to run away and never come back?

''Cool that you already know each other, so it won't be that awkward!", my thoughts got interrupted by Akari.

Okay Shigeru, just calm down and play it off, your red face isn't helping though.

And that's what I done, I acted like normal and to be honest it wasn't that hard, you could even say it's pretty simple. It's just like always, the only difference now is that I'm aware of my feelings for Kyou. Just act like you always do!

Sometimes I wish I had Akari's confidence, Kyou already told me that since Akari met Aoi she was head over heels for her. Always flirting and leaving hints that Aoi picked up. Like they were friends even though Aoi knew that Akari wanted to be more than friends, and Akari knew that Aoi knew. And still they managed to have a healthy relationship as friends, till the moment Aoi also started to catch feelings. So for the first few weeks they pinned for each other because neither of them wanted to make a move but now they're together. Why can't live not work for me also like that.

(an: kinda wanting to write a one shot about Aoi and Akari, but since they're just my oc. But maybe I'll put one chapter about them in here, just saying...)

''So why did you want me to come today?", Sakura started the conversation. While Akari just looked at her while starting to babble the reasons.

Most of them was that they wanted that Sakura meets their friendgroup. And how there are sure Sakura will get along with us. Also that they didn't like Sakuras friends and so they want her to make new friends so she doesn't have to hang out with these 'little shits' to put it in Akaris words.

But I wasn't really listening, it was the fact that she saw me as her friend, that she thinks I'm pat of this individual friendgroup. I always was popular and had 'friends', but not like real friends, more the ones you hang out with and can have fun but you don't really have a connection. You can laugh with them, but trying to have a talk about your problems with them just doesn't fit in, so you'll never try and always having this superficial friendship. I never was really good at holding people close, after a time I put effort in and I get the effort I put in back I'll always start to lose these effort.

(an: these thoughs that Yahaba has about friendship definitive aren't inspired ny mine, nO)

Then why isn't like this with these people here, why don't I stop with the effort I put in? Is it because I didn't start to put effort in? Is because I imminently got back what I gave and not when I started to give less? However this came I really don't want this to stop.

I don't want to stop showing up at Kyou's house.

I don't want to stop getting calls from Aoi, Akari or Sakura and face time while putting on a mask or watch mean girls.

I don't want to stop these meetings I sometime have with Aoi and we just go in a book café and read and talk about books we like.

I don't want to stop, because this things are great! They give me something I'm comfortable with. I'm really happy about these things and I really don't want them to stop because I'm happy with these people. So I just sit here, listen to them, talk with them and laugh when something funny happened like Akari accidently spitting out her milk shake on Aoi.

I'm happy right now.

°

°

°

I don't really know what this chapter is, I think I would call it a filler chapter again, but I like to write these things from Yahaba's PoV, because I like how I can writ e his thoughs.

But anyways, does someone know where I can continue watching hxh, like I finished it on Netflix and Netflix to be like: 'no<3' for the other seasons, so pleaseeeee if someone knows.

Isa out :P