Dam, dam, daaaam: chapter 3

I really should stop with this stupid titles. But hey let's jut start and stop talking about stupid things, like me, maybe I should just shut up and stop talking about things no one cares about. Nahhh,  I like talking about non important stuff, so 'no♥' to myself-

Yahaba PoV (again? yeah)

So we cleaned the  kitchen while listening to music, bad decision,  while Kyou was on the bathroom his music continued and yeah the first phrases from some song were something like:'choke me, like you hate me, but you love me, lowkey wanna date me when you fuck me' And yeah let just say his mom didn't like the song at all.

(an: sorry but the lyrics are in my head on loop)

So yeah I had to save his ass just to go out today. "How about a 'thank you'", I said. "Lemme think...No." "Mean mad dog-chan." "What the hell", he shouted while looking at me. "I think you catched the Oikawa virus. " "How can you talk like this about our senpais? " "Watch me." I laughed while answering: "You know that has no context." "Watch me doing it then", he said and I started to laugh more. "That's how I like to see you, smiling." My breath stopped: "Kyou,  did you just say that you like my smile?" "I said  like to see you smiling since you looked so down while eating, did something happened?", I got as answer. "No, don't worry. Everything is fine." Kyo looked at me again but said nothing more.

The movie was ok, some teen drama with love plot or some shit. It's obviously a lie when you say the movie was okay, it was horrible,  problem I picked the movie.... "The movie was shit", Kyougani hummed. "Yeah it was", I agreed. "Then why did you pick this one?" "It sounded intresting", I defended my choice. "Interesting?  Like seriously, all the movie was about was a ugly girl who is he biggest slut of the whole school having two admires, a girl and a boy, in the end these two ended up together and the slut just dated her childhood bedtfriend,  like what the fuck is the story line", Kyoutani explained. "You're right, but still not need to get vulgar." "Just telling the truth. " "If you say so..."

(an: no need to search movie like that, this shitty storyline was invented by me)

So after this little discussion we went to a little cafe, pretty cut if you ask me. "Didn't know you had got taste", I giggled teasing.  "Oh shut up, Akari recommended it", he said while blushing. And there she was again, Akari.  "Ohhh... Seems like she has a nice taste", my answer was. "Nahhh... I don't think so, it was so annoying to come here with he. She flirted all the time with the barrister like I wasn't even there." Must suck when your girlfriend is flirting with someone else. "So should we go inside, or do you just wanna stand there" Kyoutani asked.

I will just end this chapter here, yeah I know it's pretty short but yes. N E wayz, today in English online class we should write a poem, and this immediately popped up In my head:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue, 

I don't like beer and am queer, 

What about you? 

I know, I know, pretty basic, but since I'm not planning to come out, it just is in my head you know. Have a great day,  bye! :p 

Btw I wrote this in my german class, funny story.  I forgot to turn the camera and micro off, so I sat there writing this and my teacher was like: Miss what are you doing there? And I was like: uhhhh.... nothing? In the end she believed me this at I was checking our school page.