I also suck at titles

So hey, if you decided to read that story here, hope you made a good decision and are not wasting time here. Basically I don't really know what this is gonna be, the idea just popped up in my head... Maybe important to know is that that english isn't my first language, I'm actually german, so if you find errors like grammar or miss spellings jut say it to me. So this is all I can say right now, so have fun I guess...

About the soulmate au:

Soulmate au's are quite popular, so the chance that you might have seen a soulmate au like this isn't low. In this au here you get on your seventeen birthday some how airpots, from where doesn't matters I also dunno. These are connected with your soulmates one, so you can talk with each other. Important in this one is your soul mate doesn't is your fated pair,  it's a thing I added since I don't like the idea that soulmates always have to be romantic pairs. Just the problem in this au is the people still think their soulmate are their fated partner and no one knows that soulmates  can be platonic. I think that was all about it, maybe you could say what you think about the part I added, would be interesting what other people think about it.

Bye! :p