BONUS: APRIL FOOLS'

Future when Thomas is in the Glade

"It's April already," Newt wondered out loud.

Thomas, Newt, Minho, and I were sitting lazily in the sun at the Glade. Minho fanned himself with his hand, vainly trying to cool himself from the insufferable heat.

"Is it?" Minho asked, uninterested.

"Better watch out for Chuck now," I grinned at the thought.

"You two are the most dangerous pranksters here," Newt scoffed.

"Nah," Minho shook his head.

"We have a lot of witnesses," Thomas smirked.

"Slim it, Greenie," I snorted. He hated being called Greenie.

Off at a distance, I heard Gally screaming at Chuck, who looked innocent but was a devil. All of us exchanged amused glances but were too lazy to do anything. Alby appeared out of nowhere, scowling at us four.

"Rule number two: NO SLACKERS. Get back to work," he glowered.

All four of us erupted in protest as our leader dismissed them all in a glare. Reluctantly, we sat up and I swore revenge. Minho and Thomas had the day off so they weren't going in the maze anytime soon. We went over to the track-hoes helping them out with some minor stuff like berry picking. By now, I knew the difference between raspberries and strawberries, successfully gathering a basket. As we all strolled on back for lunch, Minho smirked.

"Oh, Thomas?"

"What now," Thomas very enthusiastically replied.

"Happy Birthday," Minho smiled.

Thomas looked confused as Newt silently erupted into laughter.

"It's not my shuck birthday," Thomas replied, puzzled.

"No, it is! It's April 1st, aka April Fools' day," Minho argued innocently.

"That does not make sen-" I cut off, realizing what he was saying.

"Is this a joke?" Thomas asked, still confused.

"It's your day! April FOOLS' day! You're a fool, and so it's obviously your birthday," Minho chirped.

Thomas glared, unamused. We walked into the kitchen and grabbed our food and got back to work after.

~~~~~~~~~~ (that night)

Thomas and I were finished with cleaning up after a tragic prank I pulled on Alby. Thomas had been nearby and had to feel Alby's wrath, obviously. We opened the door to Homestead and was surprised by confetti and sparkles all over the place.

A banner said: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS! IT'S YOUR DAY!"

Every glader was in there, singing the happy birthday song, Minho and Newt being the loudest. Frypan was holding a cake with a strangely deformed stick-Thomas and the words: "HAPPY BDAY GREENIE" in green.

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP YOU SHANKS, IT'S NOT MY SHUCKING BIRTHDAY!" Thomas hollered.

Of course, no one listened.