Rain, rain go away. [KellinQuinn] {BeautifullyMexx}

"Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaa." I heard behind me, and I smiled, turning to see the gorgeous face of vocalist Kellin Quinn. His head was back against the arm of the chair and his ebony hair fell over it as well in a small curtain.

"Yes, Mr. Quinn?" I asked in a sardonic tone, raising a blonde eyebrow at him while my brown irises looked at his annoyed figure.

"It's raininggggggg." he complained with an annoyed sigh.

I chuckled, smiling over at him.

"So? What do you expect me to do about it?" I asked, looking back at the large window of the tour bus, the raindrops making tiny waterfalls along the glass.

Kellin chuckled, a small sweet sound throughout the large bus.

"I don't know. Uh... make it stop?" he asked with a pretty smile, moving over to me from the chair.

I smiled over at him, his ebony hair was messy and falling side swept over his pale skin and bright green and hazel eyes.

"So what do you want to do? Considering its y'know... Raining like hell?" he asked, but I didn't hear him because I was too busy staring at him.

"Laura?" I heard, pulling me from my thoughts and back to the painful reality that he wasn't my boyfriend.

"Oh, sorry Kellin. What did you say?" I asked, my cheeks lightly tinted pink.

He chuckled. "What do you want to do?" he asked again, his voice still sounding like honey.

"Um... What are the guys doing?" I asked, twirling a strand of blonde hair in my fingers.

He thought back, and I smiled at his face. He looked so cute, his dark eyebrows furrowing together and his eyes off in a random direction.

"Uh... Jesse is with his fiancée, and Justin, Jack, and Gabe went out drinking somewhere." he answered with a shrug.

I smiled. "You didn't want to go out drinking?"

"Not when it's raining. And I didn't want to go drinking anyway."

I chuckled. "Okay, Kellin, okay." I said, turning back to the large window. I felt his eyes on me for a moment and I watched out of the corner of my own brown irises.

Then his face brightened and his eyes lit up, his beautiful smile spreading across his pale face.

"I have an idea!" he cried, sitting up.

I raised an eyebrow, chuckling lightly at his sudden outburst.

"Yes, what?"

"Let's watch a movie!" he cried, clambering off the couch and going to the small cabinet I knew held food and movies. I smiled, wondering what he would pick out.

I hated scary movies, so I slightly cringed when he pulled out a brand new copy of SAW 3D.

"Wanna watch it?" he asked with a cheery grin, shaking the small case up and down in emphasis.

I forced a smile and nod. He looked so excited to watch it...

He put it in and came to sit beside me, setting his warm arm around my shoulders.

I knew it wasn't a romantic thing, we did stuff like this all the time... But it felt like he was pulling me into him.

I let one hand act normally, but the other one was gripping at the blanket on the couch. I was freaked out. I hated scary movies and I was scared out of my goddamn mind.

But Kellin didn't notice and his dark hair fell over his face as he let his head rest on my shoulder.

I would've been enjoying this, but I was scared.

So scared.

I gripped at the blanket even more, and when the movie reached its climax I couldn't take it and abandoned the bus, running outside into the rain and leaning against the bus.

I knew Kellin would come out and ask me why I'd just run out like that, and I knew I'd just made myself look stupid, but I didn't care.

And sure enough, another minute, and the door swung open, Kellin coming closer to me through the water.

"Laura?" he shouted, seeing me and his eyes widening slightly.

"Did I hurt you?! Oh God I'm sorry, whatever I did!" he shouted, moving closer to me.

I shook my head, my face turning bright red. "No... I just can't stand scary movies and I got scared and... Yeah..." I said, looking down.

He chuckled, but it didn't sound like it was mocking me.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, shaking because I was cold.

"You could've just told me, Laura. You can tell me anything, you know that." he stated, slipping his hand under my chin, lifting up my head so I was looking at him.

I smiled slightly, my brown irises looking anywhere but his face. But I could see him smile.

"You can tell me anything." he repeated, his dark hair dripping water from the rain.

"Can I say... I love you Kellin?" I asked, saying the last part quietly.

He grinned. Oh no... Dammit he'd heard me.

"Yes you can, because I love you too..." he answered, and leaned down, pressing his lips to mine softly and settling his hands on my waist, pulling me closer.

I grinned, putting my arms around his neck and leaning into his chest.

He pulled away. "Can we do this inside? I'm kinda cold..." he said with a happy chuckle, pulling me in for a hug.

I smiled. "Yes..." I said, pulling him back into the bus.