The Tipsy Plan [BenBruce] {ArianaWeasley}

High school. The place where you can break it or you can make it, depending on who you are, who you know, and if you're a stuck up rich kid. Not at every school is it like that, but at this one, it can be.

I was in the library, studying for final exams. God I hate tests. Especially these freaking finals. They make or break your grade, and these were the last tests before winter break.

I sighed, "C'mon, Chlo." I said to myself, trying to keep myself from passing out on the history textbook I was trying to read.

I was about to pass out once more, my blue-green eyes beginning to close on their own, when a heavy hand slapped on top of the book, making my eyes widen and my head shoot up in surprise, only to see my friend, Cameron Liddell, standing above me.

I sighed in relief it was only him, lightly cursing under my breath.

"God Cameron, you scared me to death." I mused, going back to looking down at the open book.

He chuckled and smiled, looking down at me. "Hey, come with me, we're going out and Ben wants you to come along." he stated with a wink.

My face turned slightly pink at the thought of my best friend, said Ben Bruce, with his golden brown sideswept hair that was naturally really curly, and his two lip piercings that seemed to spread out even more when he smiled, his full lips pulling back over his white teeth.

Needless to say, I was pretty much in love with him. Before you say it, yes, I know I'm only 17. But I do love him.

My thoughts of my friend were interrupted by Cameron clearing his throat awkwardly.

I blinked, running a hand through my hair. I pulled my fingers through the brown locks, some of the blonde and red bits showing up as well.

I sighed. "Fine, I'll go. But I'm not drinking or doing any of that crap you guys do, okay? I actually need to study, thank you." I said with another sigh, grabbing the book and shoving it in my bag.

Cameron chuckled. "Tell Ben that, because he's got stuff planned." he stated, winking at me.

I rolled my eyes, muttering something about boys and smiling when I saw Ben and the rest of our small group. Including Ben, Danny, Cameron, Sam, James, and myself.

I was the most mature and the most intelligent of this group, constantly keeping the other 17 year olds from getting in trouble.

I grinned when I saw Ben, and he grinned back, venturing a little from the group to give me a warm hug.

"Hey Chlo." he stated with a small smile, looking down at me.

I grinned, "Hey, Bruce, so what's your 'plan' for the night?" I asked with a laugh.

"You'll seeeeeeee." he said with a wink, which made my face turn slightly pink once more. Danny saw it and smirked. Everyone knew about my crush on Ben, except for Ben.

I looked away, my eyes looking at my shoes so Ben wouldn't see it.

We all clambered into his car, me sitting shotgun and the rest of the guys being squished in the back with groans or protest.

I laughed at them all, winking when Sam hit James in the face with his elbow.

We drove out to Ben's house, pulling in the driveway, all of us climbing out with groans of protest and moans of Ben needing a bigger car.

Ben's parents weren't home, considering it was Friday night. The guitarist grinned, grabbing my hand and bringing me and the group with him behind the house, where everything was already set up.

They were well known for these kind of parties, and I usually didn't participate, because they were usually in the middle of the week. But today was Friday, and I decided to hell with it, I could study tomorrow or Sunday.

But it was slightly different, considering it was just our group instead of tons of people.

But I didn't mind and sat by Ben on the small table out back, letting Ben pour me a glass of whiskey.

I took it with a smile, drinking it down.

After a few drinks, we were all getting loud and rowdy. Usually I was actually quite shy, but when I'd been drinking I got loud, so it didn't faze me when they suggested a game of truth or dare.

It was getting late, and I was tipsy and tired, which was a bad combination.

"I dare Chlo and Ben to kiss!" Danny declared drunkenly, hiccuping.

My face turned red, but Ben grinned, putting his hand on my chin and pulling my mouth to his in a soft and warm kiss.

He pulled away with a huge grin, but my face was burning and red.

Even though I was tipsy, I knew what was going on, and this was quite an interesting game.

Ben took my hand all of a sudden, pulling me away from the group of drunken men and towards his house, grinning slightly.

"I wanted to talk to you away from them." he mused, looking down shyly.

"So, um... Chlo..." he began, getting quiet, then suddenly grinning wide, smirking at me, "I knew you liked me, babe. I paid Danny to say that." he admitted with a laugh, and I looked away embarrassed.

"So... What do you think, then, Bruce?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He grinned, pulling me in for another kiss. "Does that answer your question?" he muttered, kissing me again, the taste of alcohol on our mouths, his lip rings slightly rubbing against my mouth.

But I didn't mind, this was perfect.

****

The next morning, I woke up in Ben's arms on his couch, my face in his tshirt while he snored peacefully.

I grinned. Last night hadn't been a dream.