Are you sleeping? [Jorel Decker] {LydieeJo}

Even the shyest people can get out of their shells right? I didn't think it was possible, but then you meet that one person that lets you be chill and let's you figure out how to be friends with everyone.

I was like this when I first met him.

Him?

Jorel Decker, aka, J-Dog from Hollywood Undead.

I didn't usually go to huge parties like this, parties where it was in the middle of the night, full of people I didn't know and lots of drinking, drugs, and bad things happening.

But regardless, I was headed to one now with Charlie.

He looked over at me in the car, and it was now I noticed a small smirk on his lips.

"What's with the smirk?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and slightly chuckling.

He didn't answer, shaking his head as he pulled into the party. I kept my eyebrow raised, running a hand through my white hair, the black tips falling against my shoulders.

I could see J-Dog from the corner of my eye and I grinned widely. He was my best friend, after all. But I couldn't help but notice the small things, like the twinkling in his eyes or his cute smile.

Maybe I'd get the courage to tell him tonight.

****

"Jorelllllllll.... Yo.... J-Dog......" I whispered into said vocalist's ear, grinning as he yawned. He was about to fall asleep, it was kinda funny.

Charlie appeared beside me, shaking the vocalist roughly. "Jorel. Get up dude. We're about to play truth or dare." he stated, tugging him from the couch and towards the middle of the room, where a circle was formed.

There weren't many people, mainly those who stayed after to clean up or just hang around afterwards.

I sat between the two, and Charlie seemed to be the leader. The smirk returned, and I suddenly realized exactly what he was smirking for.

"Lydia." he said, the smirk growing. "Truth or dare?"

I gulped, but decided to be safe. "Truth."

"Who exactly... Do you... Like... Like?" he asked, making sure it sounded awkward.

I sighed.

Of course.

"Um..." I began, my face heating and turning red. I bit my lip, making my angel bites stick out a little bit.

"Why exactly do I need to answer this...?" I asked, looking at my small hands in my lap.

"Oh c'mon, Lydia. We know it's J-Dog." I heard, and my face reddened even more.

I looked over at the vocalist, who was actually sleeping. His mouth was agape, and he was snoring. I smirked with a small chuckle that Charlie's plan hadn't worked.

"Charlie can we go home now?" I asked, and the vocalist sighed, but nodded his head, and we left to go home.

~~~~

The next morning, sunshine was streaming through the window, and I yawned, stretching beneath the covers. I considered myself lucky that Jorel had fallen asleep. I really hadn't wanted to tell him anyhow.

My phone screen lit up on the bedside table. I reached over to grab it and saw it was a video from Charlie. Raising an eyebrow I clicked on it.

As I waited for it to load, I wondered what it could possibly be. As the screen lit up with the video, Jorel's face appeared.

"Um hey Lydia, it's Jorel. I'm on Charlie's phone. Um he's sleeping. And I just wanted to tell you, I like you too." He said with a wink, and the video ended. I blinked.

Maybe he wasn't asleep.

Oh god.

That was Charlie's plan.

I laughed to myself as I went to get ready.

~~~~~

I'm sorry this is so late. There's no excuse for keeping you waiting this long :/