I'll Always Save You. [GerardWay] {SlapYouIntoOblivion}

"Stop moving!" I cried, gripping my sketchbook hard in my hands.

"I'm trying Hannah! But we've been at this for almost an hour now!" my friend, Frank Iero, cried back as he continued to move around.

I sighed, about t smack the guitarist across the face.

He had asked me to draw him as a present for his girlfriend, but he couldn't keep still for five minutes.

I ran a hand through my red hair ith a pout, the light underlayer making an appearance as pieces flipped over.

Frank shrugged. I sighed.

"Okay. Five minute break." I allotted, and he grinned widely, giving me a hug like a child and running off to God knows where.

I chuckled, shaking my head. I'd been good friends with My Chemical Romance for quite a while now, and Frank, even when we were children, was always crazy.

They all were.

I stood, about to go get myself some water when the vocalist appeared beside me.

"Hey Hannah." I heard from the deep voice of Gerard Way. A smile instantly came to my lips as the thought of his adorable face came into my mind and view.

His dark hair that hung slightly over his eyes and his colorful and intricate eyes that seemed so excited when he found something that he liked.

The way when he smiled he always gave the best ones and how he bit his lip when he was nervous or confused.

"Hey Gerard. How are you?" I asked, turning to him and brushing some hair from my pale features.

He smiled lifhtly, making my heart melt and bringing a huge smile to my face.

"I'm good. How are you?" he asked, studying my drawing of Frank as be brushed some dark hair from his face.

I smiled even wider. "I'm really good."

He smiled, not taking his eyes from the drawing.

"This is really good." he commented.

"T... Thanks..." I stuttered, my face almost turning as red as my hair.

"Draw me." he said excitedly, going to the chair and sitting there with a huge excited smile. I smiled and chuckled lightly.

I loved his smile.

He seemed to be serious, so I turned a page in my sketchbook and stared at his features ith my own hazel irises.

I began to sketch out the shape of his face, doing some light sketching and shading here and there.

It only took a moment to draw him out, and I got so into the shading that when I looked up I almost let out a scream when I saw his face was right next to mine.

He smiled, not moving.

"G... Gerard?" I squeaked out, dropping my pencil onto the floor.

He grinned, just staring at me.

I swallowed as he began to lean in.

Oh God... Was he going to kiss me?!

I started to lean in too but before our lips could meet an excited and happy Frank stepped back into the room, interrupting the moment.

"Hey Gerard!" he cried, and I sighed, grumbling to myself and mentally cursing the short guitar player.

Gerard smiled over st him and went to greet him, leaving me to awkwardly pick up my things that had fallen to the floor.

Frank and Gerard talked for a moment, and I was left to my thoughts. Freaking Frank. He completely ruined the moment.

But wait, Gerard wasn't going to kiss me, was he?

No.

He didn't like me like that.

Right?

I decided not to think about it and left the room, leaving Frank and Gerard.

***

It was a nice day, so I decided to go ride one of the horses that were in the back by the large barn that was outside the studio.

Gerard was still sleeping, so I didn't want to wake him and went outside by myself, although he had never wanted me to go out by myself, because there were lots of snakes out here.

I picked one of the large white horses and fastened the saddle, climbing onto the back of it, smiling as the light wind blew around my hair, exposing the light underlayer.

I grinned even wider as she began moving, her warm belly expanding as she breathed. She reached back to nuzzle my foot with her snout, looking back out into the forest we were headed into.

I was so into the nice, slow, ride that I wasn't expecting it at all when she suddenly picked up serious speed and broke out into a fast gallop.

I struggled to keep ahold of the reins, looking down to see her ankle was swelling.

Oh no. A snake must've bit her. I looked back, seeing a shining dark snake in our path.

Oh great.

My horse freaked out again, stopping suddenly, making my small body fly off the side of her, crashing onto the ground.

I hit the hot dirt with my ankle twisted painfully under me. I let out a loud cry of pain as the horse ran off, leaving me there alone. I couldn't stand up, I was in too much pain.

I tried calling out, but I was too weak, and I didn't have my cell phone.

I called out the loudest I could, but I think it worked, because before long I could see the pale face of Gerard behind a bush.

"Hannah?"

"Gerard! Over here!" I cried, waving my arms.

He raised an eyebrow, but came closer. "Oh God, did you fall off the horse?!" he asked, kneeling down beside me.

I nodded. "Take me to the hospital, please!"

He nodded. "But first... Hold still..."

I raised an eyebrow, but nodded.

He forced me to lay back down on my back, hovering over me. What was he doing?

He pressed his mouth to mine, kissing me softly.

I wanted to scream out, but kissed back anyway. Why not? I liked him. A lot.

"Just wanted to make sure you were breathing..." he mumbled, picking me up so he could take me to the hospital.

I rolled my eyes, but I was blushing.

"W... Whatever..."

"Hannah... I'll always save you, okay?" he said with a grin.

I nodded with a grin. "I know, Gerard."