You're Such An Idiot. [AustinCarlile] {AncientWaters}

Oh. My. God. I was seriously about to freaking kill Phil, Tino, Alan, and Shayley.

"Guys! Would you shut the hell up?!" I cried, deciding not to be quiet anymore. Alan peeked in his head from the back lounge with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"Just for that, noooooo." he cooed, going back inside as I threw a pillow in the direction of the door, hitting it hard.

I sighed, shaking my head as the annoying music continued. They were blasting random rap music and the most ridiculous pop music I'd ever heard. They were doing it just to piss me off, but I was really not in the mood anyway, and they were getting what they wanted, because I was pretty pissed off.

Right now a mixture of Justin Bieber was being blasted along with some random ass rap song, and it was seriously competing with my head phones. But they had the stereo, and I had headphones.

Who was winning this one?

I let out a groan of distress and irritation, pushing my hand through my blonde hair. My dark green eyes looked around the room until they met with some light brown ones.

"What are they doing back there, Mel?" I heard, and a small smile was forced onto my pale lips.

"Being idiots. Nothing different then usual." I answered with a small dry chuckle that ended with another groan as they started yet another Bieber song.

"Freaking... Goddammit, Alan! Phil! Tino! Shay! Turn it down before I come shoot you all!" I yelled over the loud auto tune music.

I heard laughing and the lounge door being locked. I rolled my dark green irises, shaking my head.

I brought a finger to my nose ring, playing lightly with the metal and dropping it as I saw a grin highlight the vocalist's face.

"What are you laughing at, Carlile?" I asked, shoving his shoulder with a small laugh.

He grinned wider, his face lighting up. He shook his head, pushing some dark hair from his features.

I smiled lightly as well. I'd always thought as Austin as so perfect. His bright eyes that were always getting brighter from laughing, his beautiful smile that could cheer anyone up, his kindness, his tattoos. Everything about him, basically.

"Nothing. Hey, do you want to get out of the bus? We're in the country, and we're stopped until they fix some things on the bus. It's kinda nice." he suggested with a shrug.

I nodded with a smile. "Sure. I can't stand that sound anyway." I said, motioning towards the ginger and his friends that I so desperately wanted to kill right now.

He smiled as well. "Awesome. Anything that you need to take with you?" he asked, standing and picking up his thick jacket. It was in the middle of fall, and it was fairly cold where we were right now.

I thought for a minute, standing up. I grabbed my hoodie, tugging it on over my slim figure and grabbing my camera that was sitting in my bunk.

"Now I'm ready." I stated with a grin, and he grinned back, following me outside.

I looked around outside. It was fall so the leaves we're changing colors. It was so pretty out here, and we didn't have the annoying sound of the cars honking or people fighting in the street.

Austin seemed to see something and grabbed my hand, dragging me along. I lightly blushed, which showed up horribly on my pale skin.

He didn't seem to notice and dragged me to a small balcony bridge thing that must've been there since forever. It was overgrown with vines and cracked in some places, but it was beautiful.

I grinned, bringing up my camera and taking a picture of it.

"That's a keeper." I told to Austin, and he smiled.

"So are you..." he muttered under his breath, but I didn't hear him that well.

"What?" I asked.

He shook his head with a smile. "Nothing."

I raised an eyebrow, but nodded, following him as he went farther towards the edge.

His eyes widened, like he had seen something. I saw him shaking his arms, like he was shooing something away, and I stepped closer.

"N... No... Stay back... It's uh... A... Bear!" he cried, trying to keep me away from the ledge.

I rolled my eyes. "Austin. Seriously." I mused, going to the edge.

Austin seemed to be heavily blushing now, and I didn't understand why, until I looked over the edge.

It was the rest of the band, holding up a huge sign that said, in huge letters:

Dear Mel,

Will you go out with me?

Love Austin <3

I blushed, using my camera to take a picture of it before turning back to him.

He was blushing, turning away from me.

"You're such an idiot." I said, rolling my eyes and grabbing the front of his jacket, pulling him to me so I could settle my lips on his.

He grinned, holding me closer.

"I know."

Hope you liked it Mel <3