It Never Ends. [OliverSykes] {AncientWaters}

{Every second, every minute, every hour, every day it never ends, it never ends}

It never ends. It never will, but maybe that's why I keep doing this. Because I can't let go. Because I love him. I hope he knows that. I always tell them I'm okay, that I can deal with it, but I can't.

It never ends.

~~~~

"Hey, Mel, have you seen Oli?" Lee asked from beside me with a sigh. I was currently in a heavy MW3 battle on the Xbox, so I didn't hear him at first. Lee sighed, coming up beside me and waving his hand in front of my face, causing me to lose the match.

"DUDE!" I cried, my dark green eyes narrowing lightly. Lee just rolled his eyes, shaking his head with a chuckle.

"I said, have you seen Oli?" he asked again, running a hand through his hair. I ran my own hand through my blonde hair, shaking my head.

But thinking about the vocalist brought a small smile to my face. To be honest I'd always had a little crush on him, but I'd never told him.

Lee nodded, but sighed. "I'm worried about him." he said suddenly, causing me to look at him curiously.

"Why? What do you mean?" I asked.

The guitarist shook his head. "I just... You know how he is..." he said, trailing off and exiting the tour bus, going to look for the dark haired vocalist.

I sat there for a moment, thinking about Oli. He never failed to make me smile, was something wrong with him?

~~~~

About an hour later I had given up on the video games and was sitting on the couch reading while the stars shined in the dark sky. I was still thinking about Oli, though. Lee had seemed so worried.

"Mel?" I heard behind me, and I jumped. I turned, not expecting to see Oli actually standing there, but smiling that he was.

"Oh, hey, Oli." I said, brushing some blonde strands from my eyes with a smile.

He smiled sadly back, going to sit beside me. He sighed. He sounded so sad.

"What's wrong, Oli?" I asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Where have you been?"

He didn't answer and just sat there, staring down at his hands.

I was getting a little more worried. Why wasn't he answering me?

"Oli?" I said again, looking at him worriedly.

He shook his head. "It never ends." he said simply. What did that mean?

"What do you mean?"

"You wouldn't understand..." he stated curtly before standing back up and going back to his bunk. I sat there for a moment. Small tears formed in my green eyes.

"Yes I would..." I said quietly to myself.

~~~~

{Oli P.O.V.}

How could I say that to her? I knew that she would understand. But how could I explain to her that my sadness never ended?

My sadness being that I couldn't have her.

She would never be mine.

I sighed. She was just so perfect with her dark green eyes that captivated him. Her cute nose ring. The way she was violently funny and had a short temper but was so outgoing and just perfect.

He needed her to know.

~~~~

{Mel P.O.V.}

I had gone back to my bunk. I couldn't even face this. Did he not trust me or something?

At around midnight I heard a small voice from the other side. "Mel?" it asked. It was Oli.

"What?" I managed.

I heard him sigh and pull back the curtain, looking at me sadly. "Look, Mel... I'm sorry... I don't mean that. I know that you would understand. But it's just that it's hard for many people to understand what I'm going through right now..."

I nodded, but I was still hurt. "You can tell me." I said suddenly, startling even myself.

Oli nodded. "Look. It just never ends, I mean, I love you. And all the pain I get from knowing you don't feel the same... It never ends..." he admitted with a sigh.

Wait a minute. What. "Oli, did you just say that you love me?" I asked, looking at him with wide green eyes.

He looked back up at me with a sad smile. "Yeah."

I let a grin spread across my face lightly. "Do you know how long I've always wanted you to say that?" I asked.

His eyes widened for a second. "What?"

"I love you too, Sykes." I said with a chuckle, leaning forward and placing a small kiss on his lips.

I pulled away with a smile. He was slightly red and I smirked lightly at him.

"You know how much I love you?" he asked.

"How much?"

"It never ends."