Anime and Handcuffs [JamesCassells] {yourenotinmyarms}

"I still don't understand how you even watch that, Rei." I heard behind me. I raised an eyebrow, turning my head to see none other than Ben Bruce with a beer in his hand, although it was only noon.

I took a sip of my milk tea and stared at him confused. "What?" I asked, running a hand through my blue hair.

"That anime stuff. I mean, love, look at it." he mused, and I stared at him, my green irises questioning him.

He sighed, sitting beside me, pointing at the screen that was full of happy anime characters, running around in short skirts. Well it was only one, but the way Ben described it, it was tons of them.

I was watching Death Note, and I was watching the episode where the character L is handcuffing himself to Light.

I giggled as L pulled the young teenager along, and Ben raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously, how do you watch this?" he asked, running his hand thigh his wild hair with a chuckle.

"It's cute and shy, like me. Not loud and annoying like you're stupid reality TV." I said, rolling my eyes.

He laughed. "Are you saying that I'm loud and annoying, Rei?" he asked, setting his beer down and getting a huge smirk on his face.

"Don't you dare do it, Bruce." I said, knowing exactly what he was planning.

He smirked at me, jumping towards me and his hands landing on my stomach, moving his fingers around and tickling me.

I couldn't help it, I laughed, trying to kick him off, but to no avail. He continued to tickle me, me laughing even louder. Although I was really shy, I laughed really loud when someone tickled me.

Ben kept laughing, and didn't stop laughing until we heard a deep voice clear their throat beside us.

"Am I interrupting something?" I heard. It was the voice of James Cassells.

I blushed, pushing Ben away from me, and he landed on the floor of the bus with a thud. He was completely oblivious that I liked the drummer, and he just smiled at him.

"Hey, mate. What's up?" he asked innocently. James shot him a nod, muttering something about not much.

I waved shyly. "H-Hi James..." I said awkwardly, and he smiled somewhat, waving back.

"Hi Rei." he said, sitting on the couch opposite me.

Was he mad at me?

I wasn't sure, so I just went back to drinking my tea and watching anime, the latter of which Ben complained about for ten minutes.

***

Even though it was hot as hell outside, I sat in the lawn chair, watching people mull about and bands set up.

I was reading a manga, enjoying the fact I didn't have to do anything right now, when a shadow towered over me, covering me in the thin darkness.

I moved my sunglasses over my blue head, looking up at the face of a cute James Cassells.

"Hey Rei." he said, smiling down at me. I smiled, waving, and took this time to study him. He was so sexy with his choppy dark hair and shining eyes. And his tattoos. His beautiful tattoos. They were so perfect.

He noticed my green eyes observing him and he smirked slightly down at me.

"Are you checking me out?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow.

I chuckled. "No. Why? Do you want me to check you out?" I asked with a smirk or my own.

He had a shy smirk, but he was mainly smiling, and he looked like he was hiding something, which made me raise an eyebrow.

"James... What are you..." I began, but before I could finish, he pounced on me in my chair, knocking us both over.

"James?! What the hell?!" I cried, then hearing the distinctive click of whatever he had.

I looked at my wrists, and curled around one of them was one half of a shiny pair of handcuffs.

"James?! What the hell?!" I repeated, and he smirked at me, tugging me up beside him. I was really short, so I had to seriously look up at him to actually see his face.

"Sorry, love, can't let you go."

I raised an eyebrow, struggling against the silver restraint that he was also attached to.

"And why not?"

James grinned, leaning his face down by mine.

Being shy, this was a big thing for me. I'm not usually flirty or anything, but I really liked James, and I liked how serious he could be, but how funny he was as well.

"To get out of these cuffs, you have to kiss me." he stated smoothly, and my eyes widened.

Did he seriously just ask that?

I sighed, but hid my smile, nodding and leaning forward, pressing my mouth to his lightly.

He grinned, pulling back and undoing the cuffs, pulling me closer by my waist and fully kissing me. I grinned, kissing back and putting my arms around his neck.

He grinned, pulling back and hugging me to his chest.

"Where'd you get the cheesy handcuff idea?" I asked, chuckling shyly, my face slightly red from being flustered.

He grinned. "You like anime. I asked Ben and he suggested it." he said, sounding like he was about to say something else, but he was cut off by shouting.

"Way to go, Cassells!" his band shouted from the other side of the bus, giving him thumbs up.

"Maybe you can get her to dress like they do in animes!" Ben shouted with a wink. I rolled my eyes with a blush and James chuckled, leaning down to kiss me again.