Thank You Zacky [M.Shadows]{TotalDramaFanatic}

High school. Or Hell as I call it. It's not like I don't have friends. But I hate most of the people here. They're all stuck up snobby girls, which I hate, or jocks, which I don't like either.

Except for the small group of boys who skip class and smoke in the bathroom.

We call them the 'Bad Boys.'

They aren't bad people at all, in fact I'm friends with their leader, Matt Sanders, or as he goes by, Matt Shadows.

I'm a bit of a loner, but somehow I managed to friend him and his group, and I couldn't be happier that we're friends.

I like bad boys, so being friends with him just brings that out in me. I've been friends with him for a long time, and I'm feeling something more every time he smiles and his dimples show.

But he'd never like me.

Right?

~~~~

"Denise!" I heard, and I turned, seeing my best friend, Matt Shadows. He was smiling that dimply smile, and I grinned. He looked so cute. I saw him wave as he caught up, and I waved in return.

He was wearing a signature leather jacket and some sunglasses to keep the bright sun out of his eyes.

"Hey Matt." I said, flipping some dark hair from my brown eyes, smiling up at him.

He was about to say something else when my books were knocked from my hands, and my head whipped around, seeing one of the bitches I hated so much.

She had knocked my books from my hands and into the dirt. Her bright red hair was falling in curls and her blue eyes sparkled with venom.

I sighed, picking them up, and they were knocked down again by her jock boyfriend.

Then I heard a deep voice shout. "Hey!" it cried, and I knew it was Matt, and he grabbed the guy by the front of his shirt, and the guy looked scared now.

"Leave her alone or I'll kill you." he said with venom, and I have to admit I swallowed, he was scary when he was mad.

The jock nodded, squirming around, and his girlfriend was gone, running away.

Matt set the poor boy down and he ran off, Matt letting out a sigh.

"I-I'm sorry Denise..." he said with a sigh, turning to me with sad eyes.

I shook my head. "No it's okay, I'm just not used to seeing you like that." I admitted, and he nodded.

"I'm sorry, it's just a reaction..." he said, his face red as he walked away, not giving me a second glance.

****

It's been about a month since that happened, and right now I'm at a party at their house. Brian invited me and Johnny brought me here.

I wasn't drinking, just staring at the beer that had been given to me.

Someone sat beside me, and I turned my head to see a pale Zacky sitting there.

"Hey." he said, drinking from his beer.

I didn't answer but gave him a little wave. He was just staring at me and it was getting really awkward.

"What are you doing sitting here? Go talk to Matt." he said, taking a swig from his drink.

I looked at him. "What?"

"Dude. Seriously, why do you think he flipped out so much when that guy was being so rude to you?" he asked, and my eyes slightly widened.

"Where is he?" I asked, and he smiled, pointing to the back. I smiled, thanking him and going to find Matt.

I found him and hugged him from behind. Matt must've known it was me, because he wrapped his arms on mine and turned me around, leaning down to kiss me.

I grinned, kissing back. "Who told you?" he mumbled against my mouth.

"Zacky." I answered with a grin, hugging him.

He grinned. "Thank you Zacky."