Ch.44-Till we meet again

The morning of October 1st should've been a good day

The morning of October 1st should've been a good day. Sirius Black was now married to the love of his life, and Remus Lupin had officially been given the clear to propose the Ophelia.

Ivy woke up earlier than everyone else, not wanting to think about how today would go. Lia had given her letters in which she was responsible in handing out. Not wanting to face  them when they read theirs, Ivy left each letter on everyone's bedside table. She was halfway through her 3rd cup of tea when she decided to finally read hers.

Ives,

We would've spoke last night, I'm sure of it, but in case we didn't there's a few things I need to tell you. Thank you for being my best friend, Never mind that, sister. You've been my sister since the day we met, Lily as well, and now your married to my brother!! Thank you for loving him when he could barley love himself. I know my disappearance is going to hurt him, but Siri has you to fall back on. Remus will be okay as long as you guys stick around. This will break him, and I hope when I return he'll let me back in his life. I have to do this Ivy, I saw it, he needs me. Reggie needs me, I'm going to help him and try my best to keep him alive. That's all I can say, just know I'm alive.

Till we meet again
Ophelia

"S-she left y-you and letter too?" Ivy turned around at hearing to broken voice of her husband. Knowing in this moment he needs to the support more than herself, Ivy walked up and place her arms around his neck.

"I'm so sorry" Ivy whispered, not knowing what else to say in the moment.

"My sister and my niece are gone. All to go help my brother, and the odds are Lias going to get herself killed. Ivy I gave Remus permission to propose last night. I'm not okay, but if something happens to her-" Sirius choked trying to finish what he was saying but he didn't need to as the next 45 minutes turned into pure chaos.

Remus woke up not to the sound of Poppy crying or giggling, not to the warmth of his girlfriend done to to him, but to the sunlight peaking through the window and a note.

I'm doing this for us, for her, for Poppy
Have hope my love, if the world is kind I will see you again. Trust in me always, that's what you would say in my position. So please Rem trust in me, trust in Siri, in James, in Ives, In Lils. Trust in them until we return to you.

I'll love you forever, I'm so sorry
Ophelia

It was a cruel joke of note he originally thought and only when the aggravated werewolf came storming into the kitchen to see the broke faces of a Ivy and Sirius, did he realize the truth. Ophelia Black left and she took their daughter with her.

Everyone was packing trying to get their minds off the morning events. Even Lily tried to get Remus to eat around lunch with no luck. Lily and James would be leaving for Godrics Hollow, Ivy, Sirius and Scarlett to the Ivy cottage on the shore, and Remus he would be heading back home to the house Lyall Lupin still resided in, even after the passing of his with Hope.

It was about time for everyone to leave and say their goodbyes, although Ivy and Sirius had told Remus to come stay with them for a bit. Then Beckett Grey showed up, Regulas's boyfriend.

The boy the had met not so long ago was in tears, saying sorry over and over again. Then it hit Ivy what he was getting at. Regulas had died trying to do whatever Ophelia had gone to help him with, and although Beckett came with the message that Lia and Poppy had died as well. The two charms representing Ophelia and Poppy remained in tact, letting Ivy know this was all apart of Lia's plan.

"Everyone needs to believe we died"

Ophelia had told Ivy this would happen, and now she was left to take care of the two broke souls sitting in front of her. Sirius Black was sobbing uncontrollably on the floor, blaming himself for not being their first his siblings. A Remus was borderline close to strangling Beckett or hurting himself, Hames having to step in and hold the werewolf down.

"THEY CANT BE DEAD!! HES LYING!!! II ILL KILL YOU" Remus screamed through the tears that burned down his face. After awhile he eventually fell back and stopped fighting against James hold.

Ivy was quick to go and embrace Sirius, while Lily and James tried to console Remus. Moving day went from an already terrible day, to the absolute worse.

Ivy Black would have to live with the truth, while she watched her loved ones suffer. She could only hope that whatever Ophelia needed to do was worth is, worth having your twin brother and boyfriend break.

Despite Sirius having Ivy and Scarlett, he still lost his twin sister this day. He had his family, but he longer had his other half. Yet, something felt off, he lost part of himself, part of his soul. Yet why did it still feel like Ophelia was alive, why didn't he still feel intact.

Then there was Remus, for the next 15 years Remus Lupin would truly never be the same, even after. There would be good times to come in the future, but nothing could fix the damage of having the two things to love most in your life go away. As Remus staying sobbing on the ground he clutched the red velvet box in his pocket. "I'll love you forever Lia"

•••••••
A/N: I'm really really really sorry about this, but it needed to be done. I will probably rewrite this chapter in the future, but it was already hard enough for me to write this. However this isn't the end for Ophelia and Remus's story, please when I have Crescent finished or Poppy's story up, go check it out!!