Ch.1-5th year

Just for a moment Ivy could've sworn Lily had hit her head or something, because instead of fighting Ivy to get up like she usually does, Ivy felt the weight of her sister leave

Just for a moment Ivy could've sworn Lily had hit her head or something, because instead of fighting Ivy to get up like she usually does, Ivy felt the weight of her sister leave. Only for her covers to be ripped off before Lily happily dumped a glass of water on Ivy's face. Although this sort of antic should've made Ivy upset, she loved her twin and if waking up 5 hours before the bloody train despite already being packed made Lily happy, then Ivy would do it.

"Look I know you're packed and you hate getting up early, but I'm just really nervous about being prefect and talking to you calms me down" Lily smiled eagerly at her other half before squealing as Ivy rose out of her bed to accompany her sister down to the kitchen for a cuppa. Unfortunately Petunia also got up quite early and was already in the dining room sipping on a glass of orange juice. Ivy tried her best to avoid her oldest sister after she began to torment the twins with rude names. Lily however kept trying with their awful sister, despite how it almost always ended up with her crying. "Good morning Tunie"

Petunia took one glance at her sister's before scowling and making her way back to her room. At least she didn't say anything mean yet but Ivy knew that it still affected Lily. Ivy wrapped an arm around her sisters' shoulders before dragging her into the kitchen. "Come on Lils, it's going to be sunrise soon. We can go have breakfast on the porch"

Lily nodded in agreement, quickly cheering up once she realized her twin was there. If there was one thing both the Evans twins knew is that they'd be completely helpless without one another. Sure Lily had Severus and occasionally Marlene or Ophelia, and Ivy had the marauders + Ophelia and occasionally Pandora but everyone knew there was no separating Lily and Ivy, even Severus seemed to understand that as was quite willing to let Lily have her alone time with her sister with out getting jealous or upset like he does with anyone else. "So do you know who the male Gryffindor prefect is?"

"Yes the letter said that Remus was the male prefect, which makes sense you know? Remus is the most intelligent guy in our year. I can see why Lia likes him, he's the most level-headed out of the marauders" Ivy nodded in agreement. Remus was probably the most common sensed out of his band of merry meddlers as Ivy referred to them.

The Marauders James Potter who is in love with Lily and one of the most optimistic people Ivy had come to know, Peter Pettigrew a mousy looking boy who kind of followed James around, but also was amazing at charms, Remus Lupin who was a bit of a swear wolf and Ivy's best friend Ophelia Black had been crushing on since first-year, and Sirius Black, her best friends twins brother, the playboy of Hogwarts, and the only guy Ivy's ever been able to open up to.

"Do you think Remus and Lia will finally get together this year?" Lily's questioned, bringing her twin out of her daze. Only to look at Lily with the same knowing look she was already wearing, of course the year would go the same, Remus would make Lia all flustered on the train, Lia would think maybe think maybe this year he'll ask her out and then Sirius will threaten Remus into staying away from his sister, leaving the couple that would never really be a couple just give each other longing dopey eyed stares for the rest of the year. "Come on Lils, you already know the answer to that"