Ch.32-Strawberries

Ivy could care less about the sorting ceremony, all she could think about was Yorkshire puddings and mashed potatoes

Ivy could care less about the sorting ceremony, all she could think about was Yorkshire puddings and mashed potatoes. Her mouth was salivating just at the thought and from the looks of it Lia was feeling the same.

"I swear there's like 600 kids being sorted this year" Lia whined, placing her head down on the table in defeat.

"Love there's only 19 of them" Remus addressed slightly amused at his girlfriend, earning him a glare in return.

"I agree with Lia. This is taking far to long for my liking" Ivy sighed leaning into Sirius's side for comfort.

"Baby your being dramatic" Sirius teased, earning himself a glare.

"For once I agree with Sirius" Lily chimed in, moving her sisters glare onto her.

"See and I should know I'm the king of dramatics" Sirius expressed, puffing his chest out in mock-confidence.

The group of friends burst out laughing as Ophelia and Ivy continued to pout, until finally the feast appeared and both the girls eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store. This is sent the group into more of a frenzy as the hormones really had brought out different sides to the pregnant girls.

The feast continued on and everything was going good, that was until dessert was served. For some evil reason anything strawberry related was placed right in front of Ivy and although she wanted nothing more that's to eat her favourite fruit, the smell was already making her nauseous.

"I fucking hate that you never got morning sickness, much less nausea from food" Ivy growled glaring at her best friend, who smirked happily while taking a bite into a strawberry.

"I think I'm gonna go see Madam Pomfrey for something that will settle my stomach" Ivy said getting up, which Sirius quickly followed her out worried.

Not even 10 feet out of the great hall and he found his girlfriend throwing up in the corridor. Using his wand to clean up the pile of vomit before helping her up to the hospital wing. Little did the couple know a certain Slytherin and Hufflepuff were watching them, both for separate reasons, but non the less.

"Madam Pomfrey? I was curious if I could ask you something else as well?" Ivy asked after downing a calming potion which would help with the nausea. Pomfrey just hummed in response.

"Is there a spell you can do to tell the gender?" Ivy asked smiling. She knew it was going to be a daughter, but this was for Sirius's benefit and maybe also to go collect her 2 galleons form James.

With a quick wave of her wand over Ivy's abdomen, white sparks began floating just above her belly button. Slowly the white sparks turned into a soft blush pink.

"Congratulations it's a girl" Pomfrey smiled sweetly before dismissing the couple.

Ivy smiled softly as she was comforted with the news of her pre-destined daughter. Nothing could beat the smile on Sirius's face though, the way his eyes lit up despite the small tears threatening to spill, the way his smile didn't falter for a second but instead grew brighter.

"We're having a daughter. Fuck I'm gonna spoil her so much" Sirius exclaimed wrapping an arm around Ivy before walking back to their new room.

The room they had been given was supposed to be the head boy and girls room, but James and Lily actually gave it up to give to the two pregnant couples. It was a shared common room with two couches and a fire and then two separate bedrooms and bathrooms. It was sort of like sharing an flat with her best friends, at least that's how Ivy saw it.

The couple wasn't all the surprised to find all
Of their friends on the couches in their common room, given they had given James, Lily and Peter the password earlier.

"Everything okay?" Lily asked being the first one to notice the couple walk in. Nodding happily, Ivy squeezed Sirius's hand letting him know he can announce. "We're having a girl!!"

"IM GONNA HAVE A NIECE" Lily jumped up running over to crush her sister in a hug.

"WAIT SO AM I" Ophelia realized also rushing over to congratulate her twin and best friend.

The only one who wasn't happy was James who now owed everyone in the room 2 galleons, 12 galleons in total.

"Oh come on prongs cheer up, if you marry Lily it'll be your niece too" Peter suggested noticing his friends down behaviour.

Peter always knew just what to say to cheer his friends up. Ivy smiled watching to small 17 year old boy help cheer up their friend, how could I not trust Peter Pettigrew she thought.

The group of friends stayed up talking for a bit before Lily and James left to patrol the corridors and Peter fell asleep on the couch. Both the couple went off to their individual bedrooms as well.

"Wow" That was all that could leave her mouth as Sirius and herself enter red their shared bedroom. There was a king size bed in the centre of the room, an oak dresser to the left and a on suite bathroom to the right. Most of the decor was red and gold, it was beautiful.

The couple was amazed at what the school willingly gave to them

The couple was amazed at what the school willingly gave to them. Sharing a bed wasn't a big deal between the twin 1. Considering the circumstances and 2. Because Ivy would've just ended up in her boyfriends bed anyway for comfort. Eventually the couple fell into a deep sleep after an exchange of 'I love you's'.

There's Starlett again, my daughter Ivy thought. She's older in this one, scared and bruised. She looks tougher though, she wasn't crying this time all though you could see the pain in her eyes as her eyes flashes between shades of red and blue.

The boy Fred walked up beside her wrapping an arm around her waist before settling his head in the crook of her neck.

"You need to calm down Star Gazer. They still think half our people are dead, they don't realize we're better than ever" Fred whispered.

Starlett or Star Gazer as Fred called her turned around to face him. "You shouldn't be up yet, we just finished healing you. I don't need you to try and die on me again, once was enough" her voiced cracked as she spoke the last sentence.

Things between the two were obviously a lot better than the last dream Ivy thought. Fred was also quite older since she last saw him. Dried blood and dirt blended in with his freckles.

"I'm not letting you fight alone" Fred insisted, taking both of Starlett's hands.

"I'm not alone I have the Element alliance" Starlett answered back rolling her eyes.

"And if one of you fall?" Fred countered getting slightly annoyed

"We won't!"

"I'm fighting with you. I left you once, I'm not doing it again" Fred yelled holding Starletts face so she couldn't turn away.

Ivy picked up on the slight guilt in his voice as well as her daughters eyes changing silver for a slight moment.

"Hey hey that wasn't your fault. I love you so fucking much Freddie. That wasn't your fault" Starlett exclaimed her hands reaching up to cup Fred's face.

"I'll love you till the end Black"

"Till forever Weasley"