Ch.15-The Element Agreement

"Lily make her stop" Sirius was pleading to the older twin to help him stop Ivy from her frazzled state, they had their last O

"Lily make her stop" Sirius was pleading to the older twin to help him stop Ivy from her frazzled state, they had their last O.W.L that morning the they'd be heading home for the summer and Ivy couldn't stop.

"She's had 5 cups of tea since she woke, she keeps reciting the lyrics to Dancing Queen, and she won't give me cuddles!" Sirius was obviously distressed seeing his girlfriend so tense but Lily just laughed knowing what her sister was like.

"She'll be back to normal after the exam" Lily stated calmly, making Sirius believe both the Evans had gone mental.

Noticing her sisters boyfriend was still reluctant to leave she sighed patting the chair next to her so she can explain.

"Ivy had OCD, she refers to it as her chaos within. She needs to do certain things to believe everything will be okay, other her emotions get the best of her and the chaos takes over. If that ever happened her hair will turn midnight. Trust me she's okay she just needs things done a certain way" Lily explained with her best efforts to make Sirius understand a bit more about who Ivy was.

"You know I've come to see the similarities between Ivy and you more and more. It doesn't show a lot but in cases like this it does" Sirius commented towards his somewhat friend.

"How so?" Lily stopped her studying to look up at the fair haired boy curiously.

"Both your actions are controlled by emotions more that thought, although I do believe you put thought into what you do more than Ives to protect her. At the end of the day, both of you do everything you do for the people you love. Might be time to let someone return the favour to you Evans" Sirius explained, slightly hinting to Lily about her feelings.

"What are you implying?"

"I believe you mean whom" Sirius began to stand up, smirking at the conflicted state Lily Evans was now in.

"I don't like James that way" Lily stated pointing a finger in the boys direction.

Sirius throwing his hands up in surrender continued smirking.
"Hey I never said it was Prongs, also Lily?"

"Yes?"

"You called him James" Sirius was surprised to see instead of a snide reaction he saw longing glance directed towards his best mate.

That was the day Lily Evans confided in Sirius Black, the man who unknowingly became one of her best friends.

All while Ivy Evans had gotten up to make another cup of tea, her heart warmed as she watched the bonding moment happen between her twin and boyfriend. Proud that Lily was able to make that step and trust someone outside of her comfort.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

Did you like question ten, Moony?" asked Sirius as they exited the DADA classroom.