Ch.26-Pranking War

April 1st was a a day to be terrified of by Hogwarts students, because April 1st was always the start of the Marauders legendary pranking war and nobody's anted to get caught up in that

The girls had done a good job at staying out of the boys when this week would come not really in the mood to wake up to some monstrosity.

This year however was different after Sirius deciding to prank his sister putting a jinx on her that whenever she tried to talk to Remus she'd say something highly over sexual causing the couple to blush a deep shade of red as passerby's heard.

Ophelia did not find this sort of humour funny, and she very much wanted revenge. What better way to put prank her brother then with assisting help from her best friend, his girlfriend Ivy Evans.

"You know he's gonna get us back for this right?" Ivy whispered as they finished up the final details of their prank.

"Yeah I know but look at this. Tell me it's not going to be worth it to watch this all unravel" Ophelia stood back to admire their handy work, the pranking war might've started with the boys, but it was sure to end with the girls.

"You know me Lia I live for chaos" Ivy smirked admiring their work herself before following Lia out back to the girls dorms.

Although the prank had been focused on Sirius they couldn't possibly leave Remus or James out as well. They left Peter alone hoping he'd chose the right side of the upcoming war.

It was music to the girls ears as they sat at the Gryffindor table for breakfast sipping at their tear when they heard the boys fuming from down the hall.

All three boys were sporting a new brilliant shade of lime green hair and they seemed to have been trying out a new shade of patchy orange from the muggle skin-tanner Ivy had placed unevenly across the boys.

Oh but that wasn't all, Ivy had done to courtesy of bubble wrapping everything Sirius owned, while Ophelia coated Remus's belongings in chocolate syrup, suiting but messy. James they went for a more simple approach replacing everything he owned that shouted Gryffindor to a bit of Slytherin pride, including his robes.

Ivy could see Peter uncontrollably laughing behind his friends. Oh it was such a beautiful sight to watch the former pranking kings fall to the feet of the unexpected. Of course everything could be fixed with just a simple wave of their wands but what would be the fun in that?

The marauders obvious dramatic entrance and appearance turned the entire halls attention on to them, which Ivy toon as the perfect cue to stand on top of the tables with Ophelia.

"You all may be aware of Prank week I assume? I can also assume almost everyone hear wouldn't mind it coming to an early end. So in honour of prank week boys unless you can come up with a better and bigger prank in the next 24 hours I will clarify Peter, Ophelia, and myself as the winners"